'Hold Me Closer' #1 on the Billboard Dance/Mix Show Airplay Chart

I’m honestly surprised at how well it continues to do 6 weeks after its release. Britney historically tops the charts but falls very quickly. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate the track by any means, and we are insanely fortunate we got anything this quickly after the end of the conservatorship. But it’s just not a song I personally replay and I’m as deep as you can get into the electronic/dance world. Still, I don’t have any real complaints other than the fact that it seems they put Britney and Elton’s vocals into a blender and made them one. 

anyway… I’m surprised but happy for the longevity! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I’m honestly surprised at how well it continues to do 6 weeks after its release. Britney historically tops the charts but falls very quickly. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate the track by any means, and we are insanely fortunate we got anything this quickly after the end of the conservatorship. But it’s just not a song I personally replay and I’m as deep as you can get into the electronic/dance world. Still, I don’t have any real complaints other than the fact that it seems they put Britney and Elton’s vocals into a blender and made them one. 

It’s because Elton’s team has done great and playlisting has helped a lot! If Britney releases her own music they need to follow suit and make sure it gets on all of the big playlists.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, halfdressed said:

The song has so much replay value I am not surprised at its success. I’ve played it hundreds of times and haven’t tired of it yet. It’s ear candy 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block