Jamie Lynn responds to Britney's recent notes app post?

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I think it’s so funny that she claims she NEVER took any of Britney’s money (even though there are receipts that she did), but now that Britney is free, JL is working like we’ve never seen. The Netflix show, that reality competition show and now she’s filming a movie. Not even a full year of Britney’s freedoms and JL has had more jobs in these months than the entirety of the 13 year Con! 

Someone has to pay off Mommy and Daddy's legal fees :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Not sticking up for this gutter wh0r3…but I don’t see this as a dog at Britney.  She’s saying that if you struggle with your mental health, know who you owe an explanation to.  I feel like people see “mental health” and immediately assume it’s about Britney.  It is beyond obvious that Jelly Limpcock has severe mental health issues.

• Haha 3

She is a human being capable of mental health distress as well, so I’m not sure why y’all think anything and everything is about Britney. I don’t even like her, I’m just saying, she could easily be referring to herself and the stuff she is going thru. Y’all spend a lot of time and energy on someone you hate so much. Usually if I can’t stand someone it’s out of sight out of mind, but everyone is different I guess. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

So Juno Lymphoma believes her sister isn’t owed an explanation for having her human rights taken away, locked in a facility for four months because she wouldn’t work and having everything she loves used against her :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

U do realize that B was locked up more than just the 1 4 month stay right....

11 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

U do realize that B was locked up more than just the 1 4 month stay right....

Of course, but Britney constantly references the 4 month facility stay and clearly some trauma happened there as her entire family ignored her pleas for help. I highlight it because it sounds like it was the biggest violation to Britney out of everything. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block