Question about Circus album photoshoot

Does anybody know the date this photoshoot took place?

My dumb azz only just realized that the Womanizer single cover is from the same photoshoot.
And since Womanizer was released late September and the album two months later, I’m just curious how far in advance all the creative/promo was landed. 

Thanks!

• Love 2

I think sometime in September. IIRC, when Womanizer first came out the single cover was just a black cover with Womanizer written on it in the same font that’s used on the single cover.  It didn’t have a picture of Britney, so I assume the photoshoot hadn’t been edited in time.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I think sometime in September. IIRC, when Womanizer first came out the single cover was just a black cover with Womanizer written on it in the same font that’s used on the single cover.  It didn’t have a picture of Britney, so I assume the photoshoot hadn’t been edited in time.

Yeah the “promo” single cover for Womanizer is just the text, but the, like, “official” single has the photo. But I don’t know how much time was in between those releases. I remember my illegal download of Womanizer was the cover with the text only, so I have no idea when (or even if) it even would have changed on, like, iTunes. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I love For the Record but I feel like they stretched the truth on the timeline of how Circus came to be a bit.

That Britney was eager to get back to the recording studio to just play around and whoops a whole album came out of it and yeah she was totally onboard with full promo and world wide tour. Thanks Larry

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block