Britney reveals she cut her hair short in new topless video on the beach

1 hour ago, Steve W said:

A guy can show a nipple.. a girl is told to cover it up . Yet look at the obsession with po rn in the USA. A women shows part of a nipple and its frowned on ( why because possible children might be viewing it )  . We are programed to look down on them because at-least in the usa ..b o o bs are s exual ized . When a women speaks up for herself. We call her crazy.  When a women starts being se xual or dresses se xy, we may call her a  sl u t! A man gets praised for s leeping around. Go to many beaches over seas. All ages and walks of life see women’s breasts and its not deemed ***ual. Certain parts of the world being topless or showing skin is not deemed ***ual but with Britney its frowned on.  We start to judge . Why ? Why does it bother you ? Everything Britney does is judged . Why are you offended again ? A parent should monitor their kids internet. 

Maybe Instagram needs to have a ratings category and age restrictions to alleviate everyones brainwashed thought process about skin. Shes not having se x .  Did you come into this world in clothes? Why can it be ok for many actresses and actors to be nude? Britney talks about how they watched her change naked . She was always ***ualized and objectified from early on.  Its not bothering anyone with her posing .

I use to think down towards others myself over nudity many years ago. Its was programmed into me . Its not a sin to show skin. The hypocrisy of American manipulation with its frigid mentality over exposed flesh is a bit mixed and phony . Shes also has trauma in ways we will never understand or can fathom. There is a lot worse out there than a bit of skin to get upset over.  Jordan has shown his rear before . Should we call him crazy ? Its skin. Shes comfortable and healing her way. Many wish they could be that comfortable and then many are saying she belongs locked away. The world is a messed up place and yet I see a unapologetic freeness of Britney shedding her demons on her own terms. We can always stop following her. Its a choice we all have . She had years without that luxury we take granted for with our freedom. Trauma is a multifaceted emotion. Keep smiling Britney I say . We know nothing. Its skin. Her kids are teenagers. Its just tough cause its their mom. That I get . Yet its skin. Why are we programmed to believe skin is a sin. 

:boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

She looks sooo good! I am a short hair defender and not a fan of the massive heads of extensions all the celebrities seem to have, so I'd be happy if she kept it short for a while... but I don't expect her to keep it for long. I only hope she shares some more pictures before going back to long hair

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Tar_isa said:

She looks sooo good! I am a short hair defender and not a fan of the massive heads of extensions all the celebrities seem to have, so I'd be happy if she kept it short for a while... but I don't expect her to keep it for long. I only hope she shares some more pictures before going back to long hair

You never know, she might like how it feels.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block