Britney shares lengthy post on Twitter about being mistreated: I hope my story can inspire some of you!!

7 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

Give me a break. I wasn’t telling her to shut up. I just wanted a summary. Some of us have lives outside Britney, you know. 

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

and in the time it took you to complain here on exhale you could have just read what she wrote.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, easy said:

and in the time it took you to complain here on exhale you could have just read what she wrote.

This. Didn’t have time to read something it took all but 60 seconds or less to read but has time to go back and forth with people in the forum about why he’s too much of a hot shot to read 🙄 Gurl get outta hereeeeeee Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

• Love 2
10 hours ago, G-unit said:

Is she moving to England?  At first I was fearful she was gonna go in on Khloe, but glad she showed her love, since Khloe is the only Kardashian with any sense of morality.

I'm glad if she is leaving US. Europe is more safe for her, far far away from her toxic family :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

At some point she mentioned here what I said in some thread - that she should find out who she was before cship:

"I'm finding my little head... the simple girl I used to be ... the one that will choose joy and happiness because it's who I really am as a person ... I'm finding myself more and more everyday..."

I'm proud of her that she is trying to move one and find herself after all. I'd say, she will be "better" minimally one year later, but still she will be scared of people and shy for interviews and any actions.

In my opinion if she loves music and want one day release something, she can just record them and upload to Spotify/Tidal without any promo. Her music will find any fan who will praise it.

She literally mentioned what we all knew but we were afraid to believe it:

I was under a system of deceit, brainwashing and manipulative lives for 14 years !!!

And I'd say it was more deep behind because Loucifer was with some sect. And their stuff was used in Britney’s videos.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, easy said:

i don't think they were hurting her on purpose. britney mentioned they said something about going with her pain tolerance and it being a scam. they probably ignored her pleas to stop knowing they could get more money for more shots.

What a violation.. they saw her and saw cash. That’s why they did it. She mentions a normal person gets like 8 to 12 and they injected her 36 times. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block