Britney shares lengthy post on Twitter about being mistreated: I hope my story can inspire some of you!!

Britney is a queen! The true definition of a goddess! She’s always had such a radiant, pure and deep soul. She’s always shined so bright, and that’s why so many have wanted to take her down. But I’m just so proud of her for continuously pushing through and continuing to find herself. She’s my inspiration for life! I love her so much!👸🏼💕🧚

• Love 9

I have to admit I read it as her possibly going to a rehab or mental health facility, purely because of her use of the word “entering”, which seemed odd. 
If she was just coming to England surely she’d use “visiting”, or “staying at”, BUT it’s prob just my reading comprehension, so I’m not trying to insist I’m right at all! 

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, GaSt said:

She’s going to a retreat in London or I am reading wrong?

That’s what I’m understanding too! And I hope that’s true and that she can really start the healing process. She’s been in a really rough situation so she needs to be surrounded by people who went through similar challenges! 💚

• Love 2
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, pbarcelos said:

I'm happy she's working on her mental health.

About the hair talk, I hope she finds a good hair stylist someday, that introduces her to good quality wigs. I'll never forget when she went brunette for like a week in 2019. Imagine having 36 shots dammn 

I just really hope she has got past altering her appearance.  That surgery stuff never ends well and it can be catastrophic.

Twitterney ✓  Instgramney X    sorry not sorry. She opens up so much more on Twitter. Always knew her extensions messed up her real hair and now she can't stop because her real hair is so thin :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: even when she had her bob a few years back she needed thickening extensions. Bound to affect her confidence. Hair is s big thing especially for women. Imagine being banned from wine in your 20s and 30s it's crazy it ever happened

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block