Britney's Instagram makes a cameo at Harry Styles' Concert

On 10/4/2022 at 2:29 PM, madara said:

It looks kinda photoshopped

It looks VERY photoshopped. The image of Britney is more crisp/clear to my eye than the rest of the photo. Like it looks like it was pasted on top. Have there been any other images of it or videos? I’m sure if it was real there would be footage of it online on Twitter being shared. I think it’s fake. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Neither of these are proof that it was at the concert… it’s just a video of her. There’s no screams/cheering, doesn’t show the crowd or stadium or stage. 

There is so far ZERO proof this is real at all. None. Not one video so far showing the moment at the concert. 

You’d think with thousands of people at the concerts there’d be lots of coverage of it… FAKE. 

Ya’ll have been duped. Lol

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block