Kim Petras officially announces 'If Jesus Was a Rockstar' and reveals cover art!

JayTawndre

600x200

Kim Petras unveils 'If Jesus Was a Rockstar' cover art shot by Jason Al-Tran and creative directed by Eli Sheppard.

Mbn6Ynqr_o.jpg

pre-save 'Rockstar' now: www.kimpetras.comMbn6Ynqr_o.jpg

'If Jesus Was a Rockstar' is Kim's first Max Martin single.

Her Main Pop Girl era is here. She's also celebrating her first Top 10 on Billboard Hot 100 and first #1 on Global chart! 🥳🥳🥳

Related

Are you ready? 

@Jordan Miller

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I hope this doesn’t mean it’s going to a pop rock song :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Also, I always want to support my artists by pre-saving, but pre-saving requires the record label to have full access to my music library and listening history which means they’re just invading my privacy. Annoying. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

I never pre-save! 🤭🤭🤭

• Like 1

I love Kim, but I gotta say, even as someone who is 0.00% religious, the cross iconography is so tired 😴 Even when Gaga first stated doing it back in the day I was like "hmm, sure, fine" but I feel like so many people do it now (eyes Demi lol), that's its like... booorrriiinnngggg 

Granted, I know it's called If Jesus Was a Rockstar, but still, c'mon now peeps

• Like 1
5 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

I love Kim, but I gotta say, even as someone who is 0.00% religious, the cross iconography is so tired 😴 Even when Gaga first stated doing it back in the day I was like "hmm, sure, fine" but I feel like so many people do it now (eyes Demi lol), that's its like... booorrriiinnngggg 

Granted, I know it's called If Jesus Was a Rockstar, but still, c'mon now peeps

This!

It's like "Ooh she's so edgy" when the reality is that it was only controversial when Madonna did it, now it's just tired and played out.

Tread new ground ladies, we're bored.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

It's like "Ooh she's so edgy" when the reality is that it was only controversial when Madonna did it, now it's just tired and played out.

This.

I hate it when artists try to solve personal issues in the public eye. I know that's what artists usually do, to express themselves through their art duh, but this is way too basic, they are not offering anything new, not even a particular view or take on the topic. It's just the same old ish, they're like "Is Christianity sacred for many people? Then I'm going to make it unholy" (literal name of UK's latest number one song). That's actually disrespectful and even tacky. I'm surprised woke people are not denouncing that... That shows they have an agenda too, otherwise they would be fighting against it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block