does it matter if i like music by xtina being a fan of britney spears?

Yes? You shouldn't even have to ask this. You can like whatever you want, no matter who you are.

One thing I hate about the rise of social media, is the parallel rise of groupthink and herd-mentality. It be like if you're a stan of one artist, you have to like everything by them and you can't disagree with them; if you're part of a certain race, culture, religion, political side, etc. you have to think and agree with everything they say or you're not part of that community.  All of that is completely stupid and false. That's why I loved the 90's. Everyone was naturally free thinking, diverse, etc. without having to play identity politics or have this herd-mentality.

You can love xtina while also loving britney. You can love BSB while also loving nsync. etc. :) 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block