Mannequin is so UNDERRATED

So finally I can comment after someone called @Urbanney blocked me from posting for 24 hs UNFAIRLY cuz I didn't insult anybody, instead I was called a racist, ignorant, stupid, A LESS IMPORTAN HUMAN WITH NO IMPORTANT LANGUAGE JUST BECAUSE I'M ARGENTINIAN, and some other pejorative and offensive adjectives. What's good you? explain you reductive behaviour, Imma being real. 

nicki-minaj-what.gif

-----------

In order to the post:

Yes, it is underated and should've been single, it has attitude and with a good revenge kind of video would've been a smash

• Love 1
1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

So finally I can comment after someone called @Urbanney blocked me from posting for 24 hs UNFAIRLY cuz I didn't insult anybody, instead I was called a racist, ignorant, stupid, A LESS IMPORTAN HUMAN WITH NO IMPORTANT LANGUAGE JUST BECAUSE I'M ARGENTINIAN, and some other pejorative and offensive adjectives. What's good you? explain you reductive behaviour, Imma being real. 

nicki-minaj-what.gif

-----------

In order to the post:

Yes, it is underated and should've been single, it has attitude and with a good revenge kind of video would've been a smash

Peace :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I love Mannequin, this one specially :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 1

F***kkkkkkkkkkk I LOVE WHEN SHE WEARS PANTS IN HER PERFORMANCES SHE LOOKS SO HAWT!!!!! I HATE the one-piece getups she wears in recent times in her shows. Pantsney was SLAYING and her butt looks SO good in them Dayumn 🍑 

Yes Mannequin is a good bop. Not sure if it would have performed as a single though it’s kind of unique sounding. A treasure for the fans for sure. Also, if I remember correctly, back in the day I swear reading somewhere that Britney pushed to have Mannequin in the Circus tour and she did the choreography herself. Could be wrong though. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.