Is Britney Spears the queen of Instagram?

• Super Mods
Just now, NnlovesGodney said:

I just love how real and authentic Britney is! She’s always been that way, and that’s why I fell in love with her. She will forever be my girl crush and my biggest inspiration! And inspired me to be more and myself, no matter what anyone says. She’s forever my inspirational, iconic, trend setting Queen👸💕

Omg yes to all of this :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

I don't like anyone and I hate how people insult her and act like they're god's gift to the earth.  We're all human and every single person is a piece of crap, especially the incompetent, no-impact trash at GagaDaily who refuse to get out of bed in the morning and are too scared to go out into the world yet feel comfortable insulting Britney. Everyone is power hungry and self-serving, and these fools mask the truth by pretending to be virtuous. I don't like how now we're just force-fed every individual opinion like it matters.  Where's a concentration camp when you need one

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Kletus said:

I don't like anyone and I hate how people insult her and act like they're god's gift to the earth.  We're all human and every single person is a piece of crap, especially the incompetent, no-impact trash at GagaDaily who refuse to get out of bed in the morning and are too scared to go out into the world yet feel comfortable insulting Britney. Everyone is power hungry and self-serving, and these fools mask the truth by pretending to be virtuous

I don’t understand why her Instagram bothers so many :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

• Haha 1
Just now, Kletus said:

I don't like anyone and I hate how people insult her and act like they're god's gift to the earth.  We're all human and every single person is a piece of crap, especially the incompetent, no-impact trash at GagaDaily who refuse to get out of bed in the morning and are too scared to go out into the world yet feel comfortable insulting Britney

Yes! I hate how judgmental and mean human beings can be! It’s weird… if I don’t care for someone, I just simply don’t pay attention to that person and mind my business. I would never think of leaving a negative comment under anyones post. But people are miserable and have nothing better to do, but spend all their time on social media, hurting others to bring themselves up. People r seriously broken in this world! But I love that regardless of all that Britney still continues to keep her head up and be herself! I love her so much for that! She truly an amazing inspiration that everyone can learn from!

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block