Azealia Banks names herself the ‘Queen of Rap’ 🚨

Style.

2 hours ago, Style. said:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright @britney fkn spears is she alright? I mean, we all know how she kissed Nicki’s *** and dissed Cardi. Now she sings another tune? She’s starving attention but no one cares to even shade her…. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

You know what? I am perchT to see Nicki come for her because Azealia will destroy her. I wouldn't want to be on Azealia’s bad side. She is speaking facts about the collab lmao and I said the same thing. She is doing too much though but you said that’s what the rap game involves :bouncey:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Style. said:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright @britney fkn spears is she alright? I mean, we all know how she kissed Nicki’s *** and dissed Cardi. Now she sings another tune? She’s starving attention but no one cares to even shade her…. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Tbh idk what to say even. She IS VERY problematic. Genuinely her career will not be redeemed. All I know is her music is good (when in reality I genuinely should not be listening to her since she hated us for so long Help) 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Style. said:

Isn´t she the very same person who begged Onika for a feature in the past (if I am not mistaken it was some time after Bed with Ariana) & said that Belcalis is trash? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block