Azealia Banks names herself the ‘Queen of Rap’ 🚨

1 hour ago, britney fkn spears said:

No ur so right it’s true. Even if you don’t like Nicki as even she is problematic, the truth is she has surpassed Kim even (I ******* love Kim btw and she is the blueprint and I feel so bad about how Nicki really played into Diddy and Badboys tricks to step over Kim and take her image- even though I know prior to this and even now she respects Kim after probably realizing this?) . Nicki is a success and the blueprint of this generation in a lot of ways.

and while the clubs don’t play nicki much anymore and even skip her verses (it’s likely a boycott understandably in some ways tbh… given her rap*** apologist tendencies… but then I think abt it and it’s like, these are very real things in culture everywhere, supporting men through and through even when they’re so wrong… and I also think about how many men in the industry are literally like this too but it’s easy to apply criticism on her than it is them when they’re all problematic as hell) she is still a big force and her impact is there 

I know she’s problematic, but Cardi B is worse. She’s literally a criminal and a rap*** herself, meanwhile her songs are heavily played at the clubs. Let’s keep the same energy with everyone, even though it’s weird how Nicki has a rap*** brother and she’s in bed with a rap*** husband. It’s weird as ****, but I’m not holding her accountable for their actions. I’d like to note, it’s a whole controversy around her husband case because he was underage as well and in a relationship with that girl when he committed the act. Excusable? Hell no, but I’m not holding Nicki accountable for this action. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, AZaal8IPKEEGLI1177773 said:

id say she almost deserves that title, i hope she will continue releasing cool songs like The Big Big Beat

i guess Nicki would be in the first place in this competition?

who do you see as the queen of rap?

i mean rap industry has changed quite a bit over time....

Nicki Minaj is the queen of rap with the biggest fandom! Periodddddd 

• Love 1

Although she is problematic, she delivers bops after bops.

++ Nicki is problematic as well. To me, these both are queens. Some claim that Belcalis is the new queen of rap, Doja & Meghan are princesses when in fact, Onika (the rap queen of the 2010s) & Azaelia (the queen of artistic rap school) are bpth reigning in their own terms.

+++ Belcalis, Doja, Megan & the rest are playing in a playground that Nicki built

++++ If Nicki & Azealia are queens, the Doja & Megan can reign in their own realms. Leave Belcalis out of this pls because she neither write her own stuff or produces.

+++++ Had Azealia was not so mouthy about almost everyone from the business, she would be huge these days. Instead, she decided to speak her mind (although it is just a mess in some cases, while it is totall truth in others), which is not recquireded by Hollyweird and its puppets.

+++++ I attached this video from Netflix series called The Crown, which explains that there can be more queens at a time. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block