OMG this fan got the perfect Britney M&G photo! Are they on Exhale?

I've met her in the summer of 2018. When she was touring in Europe. She was so beautiful. Pictures don't do her justice tbh. Rodney for a reason! It was all a blur to me tbh because I met my idol since I was 10. So I was very starstruck but on the other hand it casts a dark shadow over it of the c-ship. So I'm hoping for a do over when and IF she ever does M&G again. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COEXp9Lrs6SVRlXyxNqZSv0r0_lCFJaNkqHRNo0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Pirre said:

I've met her in the summer of 2018. When she was touring in Europe. She was so beautiful. Pictures don't do her justice tbh. Rodney for a reason! It was all a blur to me tbh because I met my idol since I was 10. So I was very starstruck but on the other hand it casts a dark shadow over it of the c-ship. So I'm hoping for a do over when and IF she ever does M&G again. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COEXp9Lrs6SVRlXyxNqZSv0r0_lCFJaNkqHRNo0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Link doesn't work tho :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 1

The group of stans I hung out with for our M&Gs for both Femme Fatale and Piece of Me tour walked out of them feeling like we seriously lucked out and had some of the best photos. I remember we were all so nervous talking amongst ourselves about getting terrible photos, trying to exchange some tips to get the best photos possible, the angst and anxiety, and the sense of relief afterwards when we shared our amazing experiences. Feeling like we were unnecessarily paranoid. It was quite exhilarating! And the relief LOL I think someone said afterwards something along the lines of ... "Britney must really love Jacksonville cause she was so relaxed today or either that or she took a beta blocker" :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block