Do you think Til It’s Gone would have done well as a single? Is it one of the best songs on the album?

• Super Mods

Let’s talk about it Meryl Streep Sunglasses GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Say what you want about Britney Jean but this song is fire and would have done well as a single  :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: I love the beat and her vocals are just amazing. Also the choreography that could have been made for this song was such a lost opportunity :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

What were your thoughts of this iconic song? Let me know in the comments :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I actually really like the verses and the second bridge "everywhere i see your fa fa face cauz you came came came and you gave gave gave me a place place place.. i absolutely love that through headphones 

BUT

the constant start and go to the beat drop is purposely bad..its clearly annoying and pointless.. honestly i think BJ was made specifically to be her worst album..jamie being like "album isnt doing well you need vegas and our team" 

It had alot of potential.. verses were good.. chorus beats were not

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

I actually really like the verses and the second bridge "everywhere i see your fa fa face cauz you came came came and you gave gave gave me a place place place.. i absolutely love that through headphones 

BUT

the constant start and go to the beat drop is purposely bad..its clearly annoying and pointless.. honestly i think BJ was made specifically to be her worst album..jamie being like "album isnt doing well you need vegas and our team" 

It had alot of potential.. verses were good.. chorus beats were not

I understand :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: overall it’s still a catchy song though!

It's so overrated. I've never understood this fanbase's obsession with it. It's just noisy, overproduced, and soulless. It sounds like a Lady Gaga reject since she did a lot of this aggressive, loud EDM around this time. It's just so obviously not Britney singing the majority of it too.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

It's so overrated. I've never understood this fanbase's obsession with it. It's just noisy, overproduced, and soulless. It sounds like a Lady Gaga reject since she did a lot of this aggressive, loud EDM around this time.

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters 
I take it back. Abort, abort!Series 12 Thirteenth Doctor GIF by Doctor Who

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block