Do you think Til It’s Gone would have done well as a single? Is it one of the best songs on the album?

I was listening to this album actually as a form of self torture last night. Holy, this is such a bad album. Whoever thought chillen with you was a great idea should be jailed.. work ***** is the only listenable song. The Album actually hurts my ears. 

3 hours ago, Donavan Ward said:

This song is trash asf. It deserves the hate private show gets.

Atleast private show has more dance goofy vibe to it..til its gone is just sloppy.  It almost goes somewhere then absolutely ruins itself with the beat drop.. we could talk about other songs on the album that have some merits..like seriously a simple reply on that would make the thread more interesting glitz..

Hold on tight is a solid mood

Perfume has something 

I cant really think of anything else other than moments on TIG WB and NTIFY

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block