Do you think Til It’s Gone would have done well as a single? Is it one of the best songs on the album?

2 hours ago, CarTurn said:

Hold On Tight should’ve been released as a single over Perfume. 

Til It’s Gond would have been a great single! Especially with re-recorded vocals sans Myah 

Hold on tight was the first song recorded in bj sessions..i think britney knew the direction of the album at this point (before they ruined the album).. 

The instrumental is amazing.. literally the first 5 seconds sounds like a living breathing thing in a state of birth..(LIKE SHOCK AFTER A RELATIONSHIP ENDING... STAGNANT PAIN THAT IS ALIVE AND NEW) its mysterious and instantly pulls you in.. i love how the song builds with trap esque like beats 

The bridge at the end.."dont let go just hold on tiiight iiigght iggghtt igghttt" then the drum kicks in. 

The end of the songs like radio hitting a frequency..calm after the storm.(LIKE A NEWFOUND FEELING OF HOPE AND INNER PEACE)

it is the best song on britney jean alongside perfume

Hold on tight deserved to be a single

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Hold on tight was the first song recorded in bj sessions..i think britney knew the direction of the album at this point (before they ruined the album).. 

The instrumental is amazing.. literally the first 5 seconds sounds like a living breathing thing in a state of birth..(LIKE SHOCK AFTER A RELATIONSHIP ENDING... STAGNANT PAIN THAT IS ALIVE AND NEW) its mysterious and instantly pulls you in.. i love how the song builds with trap esque like beats 

The bridge at the end.."dont let go just hold on tiiight iiigght iggghtt igghttt" then the drum kicks in. 

The end of the songs like radio hitting a frequency..calm after the storm.(LIKE A NEWFOUND FEELING OF HOPE AND INNER PEACE)

it is the best song on britney jean alongside perfume

Hold on tight deserved to be a single

I agree that Hold on Tight is the best on the album. It surprises me that this song is so underrated by the fan base. 

I disagree regarding Perfume. It’s a good song, but in my opinion, Alien is superior. 

• Love 1

I actually think the slower tracks were the highlights of the Britney Jean era. 

Don’t Cry is my favorite :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

The Alien Demo was also great (pre-glitch)

Hold on Tight is the best bonus track

Perfume (both original and Dreaming Mix) is solid

Passenger (Acoustic Mix) which doesn’t have the crazy production and allows her voice to shine is wonderful.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block