Do you think Til It’s Gone would have done well as a single? Is it one of the best songs on the album?

8 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Let’s talk about it Meryl Streep Sunglasses GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Say what you want about Britney Jean but this song is fire and would have done well as a single  :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: I love the beat and her vocals are just amazing. Also the choreography that could have been made for this song was such a lost opportunity :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

What were your thoughts of this iconic song? Let me know in the comments :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

It was dated by the time it was released. It’s overproduced and redundant, and it’s one of the songs that feature ZERO vocals by Britney

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

I think it would’ve done better than Work ***** since it’s more radio friendly but I don’t know if it would’ve had the same impact. Even though it didn’t perform that well at the time Work ***** is definitely one of her signature hits at this point.

Work ***** had the gym impact, and has definitely become one of her most known hits. It’s still played at my gym in a little English town now and then 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block