Haven't shared much in a while

So I did work with a lot of the key team players and on the DL focused on the east coast portion of the #freebritney movement. I live in New Hampshire and this pic was taken at a beach in Massachusetts the day I did promo. I did interviews for Boston and Portland Maine. I dont have the balls to share quite yet but how did you guys act during the movement? I have many stories as a fan connected to Brit. I've even been in touch with celebs including Paris Hilton as seen in my comments below on the second post. Great stories from her privately and also John Duff, Pink, and Kim Petras. I've never been comfortable sharing my personal account but if you guys have any questions I will answer only things I've heard. Can't reveal any connections so please don't jump down my throat throat as I'm trying to be nice.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_bl1KfAhUq/?igshid=ZjA0NjI3M2I=

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block