Best Danceable Non-Single from B for Going Out?

Drop a song that wasn't a single just one! Your best going out with your girlfriends Britney type of song! πŸ‘―β€β™‚οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ‘―β€β™‚οΈ!!! Gimme More is iconic but I need inspiration to switch it up. I always request Gimme More, Slave or Circus in the club.Β 

Do better Jay!!!! 😝

What's ur favorite non single of Britney that makes you dance?Β Circus Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

britney spears beyonce GIF

britney spears GIF by iHeartRadio

Β 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

But one song is get naked

I under stand that you don’t got no man… that beat drop is everythingΒ :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white::livinggg_dancing_killing_it_party_music_grooving_pink:

Get Naked is it. It's the epitome of Blackout and the single that never was. It's literally epic and Britney's best song. Its the definition of banger. It doesn't get better than that. From nny fact though. There's no official lyrics to that breakdown. The last parts are still unknown. I always sing "I, I got, everything that they want I got, make way, give it all outside, give it all up if you want to, got to." Yes that's off but who knows lol. Sounds like that in my head.Β 

Btw a legendary classic BANGER that more people need to know is Trouble. It's such a vibe and again feels like a single that never was. Such a great song. Whenever I play it for people they love it and it's so danceable. A hidden gem. A treasure for sure!Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block