Why wasn't Austin spears in a conservatorship?

Per this quote from the NY Post last year

John Mark Spears, 52, who is Jamie’s half-brother, said that their father, June Austin Spears, who died in 2012, was a terrible man who was abusive to most of the 10 children he had with his three wives.

Some of the 10 are dead, like 62-year-old Austin who died earlier this year of cirrhosis and liver cancer after years of drinking and homelessness.

To clarify, June Austin is jamie's dad (brit's grandfather) and Austin spears jr is his son who passed away last year. I bring this up because, obviously austin had medical and financial problems. He obviously couldn't afford to pay his bills so I guess his "family" just let him wonder the streets even though he was in need of care.

but why would a family with so much access to money, attorneys,doctors etc...let one of their other family's throw their life away?:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

OH wait, I know!! Austin had no money, so they didn't care to put him in cship or at the very least get a court ordered rehab program for him!! They knew he wasn't worth it because he couldn't earn them money.....

Makes you wonder :):wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Exactly.. they feel entitled to britney because of the fame and money and that's all they truly cared about in the sense of her being a circus animal they could control through the conservatorship.It was vile and disgusting and every time I see a moron from the general public say she should be in one, I say so the millions of people with issues as we all have them through our life should be in conservatorships too? I wish I could throw a ******* brick at these idiots' faces.. It's so played out, also it seems that more women are put in them than men, also another control tactic to control women who have a mind of their own.. Who don't conform etc.. Britney was an easy target for them due to them using her kids as pawns and she loved her children so she ate the abuse for a long time. Tragic. 

• Like 2

Well you answered your question, he had no money. It disgusts me because I used to be project manager for the survey team at health and human services, specifically over guardianships. You can’t take a PENNY without justification. And Lou took millions. From a woman that didn’t deserve it. It really does make me sad and I’m just at a loss for words because she got away with it, and i think she’ll pay in like 10 years from now, but only financially. But it’s just ******* sad. let me log off before I get too upset. Not including a gif because I seriously am bothered by this.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:I think you cracked the code. Cships only for those with money:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

That also reminds me, last year when Brit gave her testimony there was a news anchor on Fox news who was bashing her dad and said it's all about the money and asked the audience why you don't ever see poor people in in consevatorships?

imma try to find the video...

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.