What would your reaction be like if Britney apologizes her family?

Have you ever imagine if Britney one day decides to forgive her family and try to start over an relationship with them. 

As from what she has posted, she still loves them but shes obviously angry at them. I can totally understand both feelings. 

I am not to judge her decisions and I wouldnt like to sound like Im doing so, but after all shes gone through, do you think it would be a good thing for her? After all they are her family, the people she grew up with, the ones she expects to receive love and support. 

I have never ever been through something remotely similar to what shes been through so I cannot imagine how she must feel but what do you guys think? 

PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL, Britney might reading us here :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: I would like to sound like those people who always judge her. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block