Britney Scan of the Day: 22 Years Ago, Britney Spears graces the cover of Elle Magazine

19 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Im just being honest with my opinion.

Sure she is still attractive but she was on a whole other level when she was young.

I will say though she looks WAY younger now than she did in the entire 13 yrs of the conservatorship.

Wbk sis :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

And I beg to differ, she looked super youthful and was glowing in these:

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

She looks AMAZING :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: This photoshoot was SO underrated

One of her best :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: The one of her in front of the yellow backdrop is, hands down, in my top 10 or 20 favorite Britney photos of all time :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: A Y2K PRINCESS WHEN WILL BILLIE :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

1 hour ago, Avenger said:

Baby sold 20M In a year ww and 12M In US when OIDIA came the sale shot up for BOMT in US but the real growth was in Mexico if being honest. 

Yesss come through with the receipts :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Wbk sis :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

And I beg to differ, she looked super youthful and was glowing in these:

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

True.

She did look good but around 2017-2019, she started looking EXTREMELY different.

But I understand its due to the stress of the conservatorship and also that place she always talks about

15 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

One of her best :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: The one of her in front of the yellow backdrop is, hands down, in my top 10 or 20 favorite Britney photos of all time :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: A Y2K PRINCESS WHEN WILL BILLIE :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

The way that only the In The Zone era (AKA her beauty peak :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:) photoshoots hold a candles to these masterpieces :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: 

When did Billie even come to this, I- :orangu_orangutan_ape: U should be dragging Olivia if yr talking of Y2K aesthetics r@+ :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Avenger said:

Baby sold 20M In a year ww and 12M In US when OIDIA came the sale shot up for BOMT in US but the real growth was in Mexico if being honest. 

Yea there was this old TRL video from the year, 2000 that stated that the debut copy sold around 23-25 million copies WW so that's definitely true

So the possibility of BOMT having sold 15 million in the US alone is quite possible then?

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yea there was this old TRL video from the year, 2000 that stated that the debut copy sold around 23-25 million copies WW so that's definitely true

So the possibility of BOMT having sold 15 million in the US alone is quite possible then?

It did sell 14M pure which is absolutely correct so the cert for it makes perfect sense. It would've been 15M with SPS but I have no updated data on this. I do think it's 15x surely by now. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Kevney said:

i miss amazing elaborate photoshoots like this (by anyone)

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

True but that’s why we have Doja Cat :matches:

10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

The way that only the In The Zone era (AKA her beauty peak :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:) photoshoots hold a candles to these masterpieces :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: 

When did Billie even come to this, I- :orangu_orangutan_ape: U should be dragging Olivia if yr talking of Y2K aesthetics r@+ :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Not you thinking ITZ is her only beauty peak when 2002ney is LITERALLY right there :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: And I’m only dragging Billie because her second era underperformed and she’s slowly losing her status as a MPG :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block