Emily Ratajkowski slams ‘Blonde’ by mentioning Amy Winehoouse & Britney Spears about ‘fetishizing female pain’

Cqleb

11 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Why are they always trying to make this into a bigger issue? These times are so exhausting. What about “fetishizing” Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, Freddie Mercury? Sometimes these celebrities think they ate but end up looking silly 

It’s part of a bigger picture, can’t you see it with all the female positivity/empowerment toxic agenda? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

Gender has nothing to do with it. 

Gender has everything to do with. Britney's situation would be very different if she were male.

Britney had two kids, post partum depression, lost an aunt, went through a divorce, a custody battle, and had a horrible family, and was deemed crazy on every Tabloid because it sold.

Kanye West is still celebrated as an artist or visionary when he's openly saying he doesn't take medication because that's illuminati control.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The real toxic agenda is you subtracting points from Slay Me Closer and then reacting to @Adriannn and @PokemonSpears song picks and not mine :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Reveal hidden contents

Jk :bouncey:

I think I am tired of the whole latin wave. I am tired of Super Freaky Girl. Hold Me Closer had a cute run on my playlist. I am tired of sampling old songs, what is this? Imagine how tired I’m feeling when the only time of escapism is listening to old school R&B and hip hop. Is it just me? :mariah-hurry:

Spoiler

got you in your feelings, damn girl let’s **** :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
Just now, Style. said:

I think I am tired of the whole latin wave. I am tired of Super Freaky Girl. Hold Me Closer had a cute run on my playlist. I am tired of sampling old songs, what is this? Imagine how tired I’m feeling when the only time of escapism is listening to old school R&B and hip hop. Is it just me? :mariah-hurry:

Hide contents

got you in your feelings, damn girl let’s **** :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

That’s why you need to vote for our new #1 Million Dollar Baby :bouncey:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Gender has everything to do with. Britney's situation would be very different if she were male.

Britney had two kids, post partum depression, lost an aunt, went through a divorce, a custody battle, and had a horrible family, and was deemed crazy on every Tabloid because it sold.

Kanye West is still celebrated as an artist or visionary when he's openly saying he doesn't take medication because that's illuminati control.

But fetishize? 

There were also crazy stories about male popstars. 

We can talk about what men and women can portray in the entertainment industry, but both genders are limited! 

And we have to start with her babyvoice, it would be a huge taboo for a male popstar.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block