Bryan Spears calling Britney 'fat' (2004)

Bryan comes in at around 7:40 and starts calling B fat. He tells her she has a big butt and her stomach has gotten bigger since he last saw her. B responds by saying he has 'drab hair' and Bryan reacts quite angrily even though it's obvious she's kidding...B then apologetically backs down.

It's abuse and reminds me of the time Lynne and JL told Britney she was fat and shouldn't have any diet coke.

Did this woman have to endure these sort of comments all her life from these control freaks?  Bryan should be on his knees thanking his sister for the paycheck here but instead he abuses his familial connection with Britney to talk down to her and control her. 

This is way back in 2004. Disturbing precedent.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

HE IS A TURD :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

He could have been a gay fantasy for her fans, but his misogyny and looking like Jamie Spears ruined it. I was rooting for you Bryan, we were ALL rooting for you.

Plus he married Jamie-Lynn's manager.

Any trace of respect has been lost.

24 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

She can disable comments or just ignore them. People will be always negative...

I like her body, no matter if in 2006 or now. It's normal to have some meat at body :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

well if this isn't the dumbest thing I've read today "jUsT iGnOrE tHeM!!" :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: anyone thats been bullied and/or verbally abused knows its not that simple, you carry those words with you and its not easy to forget

• Love 2

Idk, this just seems like siblings bickering at eachother. Me and my sister have said some wild **** to eachother over the years Lol. I’m sure if a random guy said something like this to her, Brian would have been swinging haha. The classic ‘hey, you can’t say that to them. only I’m allowed to be mean to them!’

• Like 6
31 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

well if this isn't the dumbest thing I've read today "jUsT iGnOrE tHeM!!" :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: anyone thats been bullied and/or verbally abused knows its not that simple, you carry those words with you and its not easy to forget

I mean people who say you that you are fat. She is not posting photos and videos for those, but for her fans. I don't get why are you acting like haters are there from now.

Also her brother said this in 2004, not now. So I don't care about him back that time, I care if he is doing her now something bad.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

HE IS A TURD :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

He could have been a gay fantasy for her fans, but his misogyny and looking like Jamie Spears ruined it. I was rooting for you Bryan, we were ALL rooting for you.

Thanks 🙏 I thought I am only one who find him **** he could set in my face anytime:melt_weird_drift_wow:

2 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

She can disable comments or just ignore them. People will be always negative...

I like her body, no matter if in 2006 or now. It's normal to have some meat at body :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

You liking her body has nothing to do with the abuse she has received for so many years from her family and the public that have left her with lasting body image issues.

Every time I read one of your posts I feel like I'm losing brain cells :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block