Britney: Humble and Kind....

• Super Mods
22 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

My name is GlitterRain :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Right. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Because it’d be extremely hypocritical of you to be invested in the drama of Jay having duplicate accounts when you yourself have had multiple accounts, at the same time, breaking the same forum rules that Jay has. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

It’d also be rich considering the thread you made in “support” of Jay was the same one that saw him bullied and subsequently leave Exhale for yet another “hiatus”, and then inspiring the dupe account we see today. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

It’s almost as if you’re still salty about the lighthearted thread Jay made about you all those months ago. You know, the one where you had a meltdown against the mods? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: The one that had your BritneyLVR account banned for a few weeks? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Which ultimately led you to abandoning that account for this new GlitterRain one? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Yeah, my instincts tell me you’re still pressed about that and that you want to get back at Jay… :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Save your one gif or emote responses for another thread, sis! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Right. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Because it’d be extremely hypocritical of you to be invested in the drama of Jay having duplicate accounts when you yourself have had multiple accounts, at the same time, breaking the same forum rules that Jay has. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

It’d also be rich considering the thread you made in “support” of Jay was the same one that saw him bullied and subsequently leave Exhale for yet another “hiatus”, and then inspiring the dupe account we see today. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

It’s almost as if you’re still salty about the lighthearted thread Jay made about you all those months ago. You know, the one where you had a meltdown against the mods? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: The one that had your BritneyLVR account banned for a few weeks? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Which ultimately led you to abandoning that account for this new GlitterRain one? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Yeah, my instincts tell me you’re still pressed about that and that you want to get back at Jay… :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Save your one gif or emote responses for another thread, sis! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Did you actually write all that out? Someone clearly has way too much time on their hands. I have no idea what you’re talking about. Nice try! Wishing you all the best in finding someone in life to share your boredom with :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Tea spilled. 

I was so humiliated in that thread and I'm not blaming Glitter but users are allowed to post to this day after the blatant disrespect and BULLYING. 

@Slayer @Jordan Miller @CrazyButItFeelsAllright

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Did you actually write all that out? Someone has way too much time on their hands. I have no idea what you’re talking about. Nice try! Wishing you all the best in finding someone to share your boredom with :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Same manufactured response blah blah blah :roxxy: Imagine calling me bored when all you do is spam this forum with (recycled) threads from your previous account(s)? :roxxy: I spend my time much more wisely than you, but I always have time to spill the tea. :roxxy: Ciao! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, The JayTawndre Show said:

I just said I didn't blame you.

I know I’m just reiterating. I hate that it’s been made out by @SlayOut that I was wanting you to get bullied or something. You even said  tea spilled. What tea was spilled? I didn’t have to hold your hand in that thread and that’s what is being insinuated that I didn’t do. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

Tea spilled. 

I was so humiliated in that thread and I'm not blaming Glitter but users are allowed to post to this day after the blatant disrespect and BULLYING. 

@Slayer @Jordan Miller @CrazyButItFeelsAllright

Your dupe was banned and now you conveniently show up? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: If you had just kept low instead of writing on your own status and not interacted with the same people I wouldn’t have noticed. I noticed and you continued to deny it even though we have actual proof it was your file account. And the audacity to say you’re taking a break only to continue to be active on your “anonymous” profile. Girl you could’ve just been upfront with us and say “hey I have this dupe account I would like to use to be anonymous” and it would’ve probably been fine, but no you are pretending to be someone else while still having your real profile active and that’s completely misleading, odd, and not right. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Same manufactured response blah blah blah :roxxy: Imagine calling me bored when all you do is spam this forum with (recycled) threads from your previous account(s)? :roxxy: I spend my time much more wisely than you, but I always have time to spill the tea. :roxxy: Ciao! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: 

Yawn! Heard that one before. Next! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: You always have time to mention me in some way because you love me :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Your dupe was banned and now you conveniently show up? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: If you had just kept low instead of writing on your own status and not interacted with the same people I wouldn’t have noticed. I noticed and you continued to deny it even though we have actual proof it was your file account. And the audacity to say you’re taking a break only to continue to be active on your “anonymous” profile. Girl you could’ve just been upfront with us and say “hey I have this dupe account I would like to use to be anonymous” and it would’ve probably been fine, but no you are pretending to be someone else while still having your real profile active and that’s completely misleading, odd, and not right. 

If that account was made maybe it was made because I wanted to be anonymous. I know we have had our differences but you seen how those comments in that thread were demoralizing.... Who would blame me if I wanted to be anonymous. That was so disrespectful! And body shamers are allowed to post to this day. Also Glitter is allegedly BritneyLVR. She's still here.