It's a reality guys the conservatorship made Britney MEAN

I will always remember britney with that image of deep kindness but obviously the conservatorship made her much more hateful than before towards other people, it has made her much more touchy than before and now she acts like a little girl who has been hurt.

good girl gone bad :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

britney has never been mother theresa. she’s just been a polite southern gal. and then silenced for 13 years. i love that shes being expressive, even when the focus is lost a little bit. she’s figuring it out, and that’s ok.

• Love 8

I don’t think she’s mean purposely, people forget she had that cookie cutter image and she even said her label and managers were hiding her smoking and her image! People get surprised when she defends herself cause many still see her as a sweet young blonde!

• Love 2

Umm like how mean Britney is right now? Did she punch random people in the street or did she spit at homeless guy? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I don't think you're educated on Britney's personality. Primeney called paparazzi a fat **** and JT a ***** back in ITZ era. If she's calling out her conservator a shiet, then I don't know what's wrong with that. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

It seems it took a toll on us too: mean-spirited people who attack other celebrities and their fans 

I bet that if Britney's life was a reality  show,  and the public should decide between her popularity and her happiness, most of you would have chosen the first.

Britney is angry with her family, the world, and should be angry with some of us too.

• Love 5

I don't think she's a mean person. I think she's a multi-faceted woman that experiences different emotions and she has different sides to her. Right now, she's letting out 13 years of pent up emotions. She hasn't been able to express herself freely in so long. She's just now able to get it all off her chest. 

• Love 4

We have never experienced Britney on social media or in the out without the strains of a conservatorship.

And she isn't mean, she shades of leaves things in the dark. I don't think it's mean, even though I don't understand what's going on with Selena XD

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Why these threads are left open? 

Cause with everything being locked lately there wouldn’t be much to discuss I’m guessing! Years ago fans were able to talk about a lot now days there’s more censorship! 

• Like 2

I believe at heart she’s a kind and sweet hearted person. But she has every right to feel how she wants to feel at the moment. You try going through just a year of what she went through for 13+ and see how “nice” you end up. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 2
  • Like 2