It's a reality guys the conservatorship made Britney MEAN

I will always remember britney with that image of deep kindness but obviously the conservatorship made her much more hateful than before towards other people, it has made her much more touchy than before and now she acts like a little girl who has been hurt.

good girl gone bad :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Umm like how mean Britney is right now? Did she punch random people in the street or did she spit at homeless guy? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I don't think you're educated on Britney's personality. Primeney called paparazzi a fat **** and JT a ***** back in ITZ era. If she's calling out her conservator a shiet, then I don't know what's wrong with that. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

It seems it took a toll on us too: mean-spirited people who attack other celebrities and their fans 

I bet that if Britney's life was a reality  show,  and the public should decide between her popularity and her happiness, most of you would have chosen the first.

Britney is angry with her family, the world, and should be angry with some of us too.

• Love 5

I don't think she's a mean person. I think she's a multi-faceted woman that experiences different emotions and she has different sides to her. Right now, she's letting out 13 years of pent up emotions. She hasn't been able to express herself freely in so long. She's just now able to get it all off her chest. 

• Love 4