Which Exhaler has dressed up as Britney for Halloween?

In 2009 I was ringleader circus britney, I looked terrible. I was so messy because I was drinking and dancing so much that my makeup was smudged and my face was red and my sweaty hair was coming out from my super cheap blonde wig. The outfit itself was super cheap too. But I had a wicked night! It was my first year legal to goto the bar!

Then I found pink hair pom pony tail holders in 2017 and was Bomt britney for 3 years in a row

I've been considering red suit oops britney but not sure I'm confident enough with my body as I've gained weight or I'd love to be Britney being hounded by paps in everytime video... with the lingerie under the white shirt and hat/sun glasses

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block