'Hold Me Closer' enters Top20 of US Overall Radio Airplay!

+1

+0.71m

36.75m

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

the list of super hits includes:

Harry Styles - As It Was

Nicky Youre & Dazy - Sunroof

Post Malone - I Like You (A Happier Song) 

Lizzo - About Damn Time

Harry Styles - Late Night Talking 

Doja Cat - Vegas

Steve Lacy - Bad Habit

OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried

Sia - Unstoppable

Cole Swindell - She Had Me At Heads Carolina

Glass Animals - Heat Waves

Future - Wait For U f/Drake

The Kid Laroi & Justin Bieber - Stay

Luke Combs - The Kind of Love We Make

Morgan Wallen - You Proof 

Morgan Wallen - Wasted On You

Jack Harlow - First Class 

Justin Bieber - Ghost

Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill

• Love 7

HMC climbs to #7 Hot AC today!! When the remixes are out gradually, along with the stable airplay growth, HMC can get enough points to return to Top 10 BB Hot 100 again!

The global hit is slaying on radio charts worldwide 

ireland - #1 (+1)

iceland - #1 (=)

europe - #2 (=)

uk - #2 (+3)

belgium - #2 (+3)

germany - #3 (+2)

denmark - #4 (-1)

italy - #7 (+2)

sweden - #7 (+2)

austria - #9 (+2)

switzerland - #12 (+13)

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

Omg between this and Blackout being the 18th most streamed album from 2007 on Spotify, I think we can all confirm that blackout 2.0 is coming

Lol if she made a b/o 2 and it’s the first album following con. It would break the world and sell 10 million EASY if promoted right. The world wants a revenge album and a b/o 2 can be that. In the sense of her being at her peak as far as control is concerned. Britney being bold, confident, and defiant. People love her “it’s Britney, *****” attitude on the entire record.That level of confidence  is the standard for the princess of pop. 

3 minutes ago, Donavan Ward said:

Lol if she made a b/o 2 and it’s the first album following con. It would break the world and sell 10 million EASY if promoted right. The world wants a revenge album and a b/o 2 can be that. In the sense of her being at her peak as far as control is concerned. Britney being bold, confident, and defiant. People love her “it’s Britney, *****” attitude on the entire record.That level of confidence  is the standard for the princess of pop. 

I was only trying to be funny with my original comment but I genuinely agree with you. I also think thematically just so much of her life was put on pause since that time that it’s only natural to want a continuation. It would make for a great record however I don’t want to project what I want if she doesn’t want to make music. That being said, it really would be cool… that or whatever feels natural to her

1 minute ago, britney fkn spears said:

I was only trying to be funny with my original comment but I genuinely agree with you. I also think thematically just so much of her life was put on pause since that time that it’s only natural to want a continuation. It would make for a great record however I don’t want to project what I want if she doesn’t want to make music. That being said, it really would be cool… that or whatever feels natural to her

I 100 percent agree Whitney Houston GIF by HULU

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block