Britney: ”New edit of my dance to ‘S.O.S’ !!! I don’t cry in this one”

11 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It’s very weird. There’s no context to it. If Selena were posting the same unflattering picture of Britney over and over, we would also think it was weird and borderline bullying. Britney rants about her own bad photos all the time. 

I think "unflattering" is a subjective concept. Plus I have no reason to think SELENA thinks it's an unflattering photo because she created it and put it out there. It's weird and artsy, sure, but what is "unflattering"

22 minutes ago, Jsken said:

I think "unflattering" is a subjective concept. Plus I have no reason to think SELENA thinks it's an unflattering photo because she created it and put it out there. It's weird and artsy, sure, but what is "unflattering"

Regardless, it’s getting a little weird. Britney would be fuming if someone was doing this to her. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, gar said:

What's so unflattering about it?

Yes, seriously!!! It is a great picture and it’s not like Selena didn’t post it to her own Instagram?? It’s not like Britney EDITED the picture or anything from what Selena posted??? The image itself portrays a bold boss baddie attitude and someone who can really laugh at themselves and I think Britney is telling Selena she expected more of the Selena in that picture, and she just wasn’t giving that when they met. 

On 10/1/2022 at 5:03 AM, div said:

Jesus I feel really bad for Selena.

Imagine being bullied by your childhood idol.

If this happens to be true, it would be so sad and tacky from Britney... I don't endorse this type of behaviour, if you're mad at someone just talk to them or let it go... wonder why she's posting always the same picture BUT from selena and not dragging her family/ that ***** lou in pictures...I don't think Selena would do something harmful to her... also where tf the rumor of "i just want you to be happy" started? where are the reciepts?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block