Britney: ”New edit of my dance to ‘S.O.S’ !!! I don’t cry in this one”

7 hours ago, katiespears said:

NOT THE SELENA PIC. 

Ok I think I figured it out. Does Britney maybe think Selena was mocking her by saying “I just want you to be happy” (three times 😂like she said she also hears the phrase from her mother. 

And that’s why she blocked her and keeps playing JB and posting this picture… 

I honestly think it could be this. Britney likely overplayed and overreacted to what Selena said tbh, it did sound a bit condescending, but it's not that deep.

Not sure the Justin plays are related to that tho, she really likes JB!

britney-spears-move-on.gif

Britney, please, NOT Selena. 🥶 Girls like Selena and Taylor will always appear like the good ones no matter how narcissistic they are in real life. I heard about their calculations to popularity, their plots and schemes, the shades they made to people through other people, etc., but unless you are a narcissist like them (in case they are), there's a little chance you'll win. You'll only lose sponsors, fans, and supporters. What your family did to you, will be done by many against you... Britney, even you expose her, she will recover. That's how they are.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

It may looks weird for most people that she keeps posting this pic of Selena... It's not for me! When you struggling in your life, when your morale is low, if you are a strong and positive person, you will find something symbolic to hold on, so you can on your bad days, getting the head out of the water, in this case it's this picture who told you to be HAPPY, focus in what the shirt says for God's sake! It can also be little things, like listening a speech of someone like Selena, something you can relate to so it can help you to not "feel alone" (remember when Britney said that few weeks ago?). I'm sure the "obsession" with Selena it's because of that. Selena helped her! She admire her in a certain way and that's it. This picture to me it's a reminder of her to be happy, ALWAYS! No matter what! Keep smiling, fighting for your happyness! It's like the exercise when you are in front of your mirror and you keep repeating "it's gonna be ok, keep smiling, keep smiling!" I guess it's the same with this picture and I refuse to believe that is a shade! Some of you are bad, that's why you keep seing shade every f cking where!!!

Britney only wanted you to look at the word HAPPY!!! But you guys don't care, you guys just want to see "Selena weird face and the non-existent shade!" and bring all the negativity you can bring about this post... EW!

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

It may looks weird for most people that she keeps posting this pic of Selena... It's not for me! When you struggling in your life, when your morale is low, if you are a strong and positive person, you will find something symbolic to hold on, so you can on your bad days, getting the head out of the water, in this case it's this picture who told you to be HAPPY, focus in what the shirt says for God's sake! It can also be little things, like listening a speech of someone like Selena, something you can relate to so it can help you to not "feel alone" (remember when Britney said that few weeks ago?). I'm sure the "obsession" with Selena it's because of that. Selena helped her! She admire her in a certain way and that's it. This picture to me it's a reminder of her to be happy, ALWAYS! No matter what! Keep smiling, fighting for your happyness! It's like the exercise when you are in front of your mirror and you keep repeating "it's gonna be ok, keep smiling, keep smiling!" I guess it's the same with this picture and I refuse to believe that is a shade! Some of you are bad, that's why you keep seing shade every f cking where!!!

You guys are bad, Britney only wanted you to look at the word HAPPY!!! But you guys don't care, you guys just want to see "Selena weird face and the non-existent shade!" and bring all the negativity you can bring about this post... EW!

this 

• Love 3

i feel like u are all forgetting project rose, britney reposted those pics a million times and some times they didn’t even make sense

the point is if she likes a pic she will repost it a lot, just like how she was reposting project rose she is now reposting the selena pic cuz she probably likes it a lot

• Like 4
6 hours ago, div said:

Jesus I feel really bad for Selena.

Imagine being bullied by your childhood idol.

Hmm. You don’t even know that she’s actually “shading” her, and even if she is, you don’t even know why - it’s probably justified. Selena looks like a ***** anyway, I don’t know why she even invited her. 

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Hmm. You don’t even know that she’s actually “shading” her, and even if she is, you don’t even know why - it’s probably justified. Selena looks like a ***** anyway, I don’t know why she even invited her. 

Please, be real. Britney is obviously shading her, she has been for a while now...We don't know what happened, but it's obvious someone blocked the other, considering that Britney was not able to tag her, even though she tried. Whatever happened, it's okay on both ends. Selena is completely harmless, and she might have blocked Britney for her own mental health too. Britney has dragged her speech word for word, she has even called out her documentary and other minor shady stuff that if Selena reads it might make her feel bad, even if that was not Britney's intention. They are both human and they are both on a healing journey for different reasons. Both of their reactions are equally valid. No need to call Selena a *****, or whatever you called her. They are both humans.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block