Britney: ”New edit of my dance to ‘S.O.S’ !!! I don’t cry in this one”

12 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Okay we all think she hates Selena, especially because she keeps posting that horrible picture. Will she ever confirm or deny this? We’re all dying to know and she has to know our curiosity. Does she hate Selena because Selena tried her best at her wedding and maybe said the wrong thing?  Take it out on the right people. This strange ambiguous hatred towards Selena is ridiculous. 

Now "we all" just delusional fans that want drama.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Hannah said:

Pretty much this. Britney liked to play games with paps back in the day, I wouldn't be surprised if she's trolling the fans who act like the world is ending everytime there is a Selena reference.

I think some of those dance repostings are the same thing. Especially following hard on the pretty picture of Young Britney that everyone gushed and slobbered over.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block