I listen the whole new Christina Aguilera album so you don't have to!

What is this immature slander against Xtina? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

She's a grown up, talented woman, and she's always been honest with her music in Spanish, so nobody can come here and say that her efforts are shiz. because that cannot be true with her amount of work and talent. Period.

If anything, say you don't like it. Or go a little deeper and analyze more and saying something like, for example (and this is something that I actually think), her new Spanish music is nice but it's out of touch with what is being made in Latin America right now, so I don't expect her to succeed with this. And even that's not necessarily bad either.

Xtina, like Britney, are grown women now. And they've done incredible stuff for many years, and they already have a valuable legacy, so at least treat them with respect.

• Like 2

It’s clear she’s put a lot of hard work and thought into these Spanish releases. It wouldn’t be nominated for 7 Latin Grammy Awards if it was garbage just saying. It’s not to everyone’s taste which is fine but in my opinion this is the most effort she’s put into an album in years, concept wise etc. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block