Britney wishes her family took some accountability and reveals she’s written 3 versions of her book: "For me just a genuine apology would help give me closure"

Cqleb

I can understand that my posts complaining about my past may seem consistent 🙄 !!!! It must seem like I have an extremely hard time letting it all go … but for me the real problem to me is that my family to this day honestly have no conscious whatsoever and really believe in their minds they have done nothing wrong at all !!!! They could at least take responsibility for their actions and actually own up to the fact they hurt me 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!! For me just a genuine apology would help give me closure but it honestly blows my mind every day of my life even after what is known what they did to me, they still act as if that’s ok !!!! Their reaction it shows that I don’t have a family that values me or respects me …. AT ALL !!! That’s the hard part for me and as much as I loved them, it’s something that I’ll probably ever won’t be able to get over. When I post in those moments, I just want to speak from my heart cause it’s extremely hard for me and then I look back and I see how many people say get over it … I’m working on becoming stronger 💪🏻 !!! Psss I’ve written 3 different versions of my book and had LOTS of therapy through the process … was it worth it ???? Not so sure … Here’s to a new day 🙄☀️🌹 !!! I will make sure I work on BECOMING A VERY GOOD PERSON FOR THE ‘MURICANS !!!

Do you think that Britney will release the 3 versions of the book or only one , personally I would find it super interesting to see the 3 versions, there must be so many interesting things written in the 3... :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, easy said:

they are narcissists and will NEVER apologize. and if they ever do, it won't be genuine and would probably hurt worse. this post shows growth and healing. she's stronger and more resilient than she realizes. blood isn't always better, and i hope britney continues to surround herself with people that value her. 

Exactly. How could any word from that nest of vipers be trusted?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, gar said:

Exactly. How could any word from that nest of vipers be trusted?

deep down she knows this too. she knows any apology she gets from them wouldn't be genuine. but she's rightfully hurt, and when we're hurt we want the thing that hurt us to feel remorse. eventually that "deep down" feeling will come to light, and she'll be able to find her own closure to what they did to her. 

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block