The consensus on Britney Jean vocals?

The consensus on Britney Jean vocals  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok i'm bored so let's do a quick approximation of lead vocals on whole album :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

alien - 58% britney
wb - 7% b
perfume - 100% b
isbe - 44% willam, 48% britney, 8% malaria
tiktik boom - 27% ti, 62% b, 11% m
body ache - 0% b
TIG - 5% b
passenger - 30% b
chillin with lou - 50% james-lynn, 6% b, 44% m
dont cry - 100% b
bms - 41% b
hold on tite - 82% b
ntify - 87% b

TOTAL:

TI - 2%

Willam - 3%

James-Lynn - 4%

Malaria - 43% :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Britney - 48% :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Taking the 91% of "Britney" vocals, it means Britney sang 53% of it, while Malaria sang 47%. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You should add 50-50 to your poll :walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, IoI said:

ok i'm bored so let's do a quick approximation of lead vocals on whole album :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

alien - 58% britney
wb - 7% b
perfume - 100% b
body ache - 0% b
TIG - 5% b
passenger - 30% b
dont cry - 100% b
bms - 41% b
hold on tite - 82% b
ntify - 87% b

TOTAL:

TI - 2%

Willam - 3%

James-Lynn - 4%

Taking the 91% of "Britney" vocals, it means Britney sang 53% of it, while Malaria sang 47%. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Bow Down Ariana Grande GIF by The Voice

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, PablitoXS said:

The exactly parts each of them can be heard in each song.

Britney sang entirely "Perfume" and "Hold On Tight" only.

I guess she would never admit it. Could she be sued for "fooling" the people? How are the laws in your country about it?

You mean Don’t Cry. 
Hold on Tight has Myah. She sings the title

• Like 1
7 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I really think we hear Britney coming through on the vocals for less than 25% of the whole album. It’s such a weird release. I think it comes down to they needed new music to promote the Vegas show, Britney was too busy rehearsing and stuff/ didn’t want to record. We’re aware that her vocal takes were very rough and I think to make up for it Maya was brought in and layered in on the songs to make a more serviceable product. Some songs I think are purely Maya, some feature her less prominently in parts, but I think it really is her coming through in the lead for a vast majority of the album. It’s sad, because I do actually like and enjoy it somewhat. I wonder what Britney has to say about the project overall. I wonder what she wrote for it and did with the production side of it, if anything. It such a mystery..

She was not busy, team CON was just thirsty for money and didn't care what they release, they just want to have any released album with Britneys face and no matter what vocals they use.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, IoI said:

alien - 58% britney
wb - 7% b
perfume - 100% b
body ache - 0% b
TIG - 5% b
passenger - 30% b
dont cry - 100% b
bms - 41% b
hold on tite - 82% b
ntify - 87% b

TOTAL:

TI - 2%

Willam - 3%

James-Lynn - 4%

Malaria :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

I'd say that Hold On Tite Britney sing 60%, because vocals are they really messed up that one word Britney, one word Meow.

Btw- that percentage analysis im-dead-lmao-b171dac548.jpg

some fans are actually very wrong about this, britney did have vocals (at least a word) in every song

ofc songs like body ache, work ***** and chilling with lou are almost 100% myah but britney sings backing vocals on body ache, she sings the “work, work, work it out, work it out” on work ***** and she sings “bout a thing, everyday, everyday, everyday chilling with u” in chilling with u 

i think the album is 60% myah and 40% britney 

Just taking in consideration LEAD VOCALS  (NO BACKING VOCALS) that obviously should be 100% Britney:

alien - BRITNEY VERSES -MYAH CHORUS

work work - NO BRITNEY

perfume - all britney

it should be easy - all britney 

tik tik boom - britney verses, Myah chorus + adlibs 

body ache - NO BRITNEY

til its gone - NO BRITNEY 

passenger - britney verses but myah sings the high notes - chorus and bridge is Myah 

chilling with you - britney and Myah are interpolated. 90% myah and 10% Britney 

Don’t cry - all britney 

brightest morning star - Myah post-chorus - chorus is britney plus myah - verses are britney 

now that i found you - britney and Myah are interpolated. It’s 70% Britney and 30 myah

hold on tite britney and Myah are interpolated. It’s 80 Britney and the rest is myah

this is the most accurate report. I’ve been spending years analyzing songs, stems, and talking with producers.

the lead vocals situation is basically 55/45 Britney/Myah, which is already tragic… if we add Myah backing vocals in the formula is more like 65/35 Myah/ britney

It’s unforgivable for every part involved, except for myah 

9 hours ago, Antidote said:

Britney vocals?

spacer.png

That demo is fake. There is Britney's vocals at 4:02 in the left channel.

"Work, work, work...", "Work it out" and "You better work *****" (at the end) parts are the only places with her vocals in it.

Listen here for a clip of the isolated vocals (First part is the official acapella, second is Moria Mary, third is Britney).

12 hours ago, IoI said:

alien - 58% britney
wb - 7% b
perfume - 100% b
body ache - 0% b
TIG - 5% b
passenger - 30% b
dont cry - 100% b
bms - 41% b
hold on tite - 82% b
ntify - 87% b

TOTAL:

TI - 2%

Willam - 3%

James-Lynn - 4%

You think she sang 60+% of TTB!? HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHA

It really depends on which songs you are talking about.

Some of them are just Britney or at least Britney on all of the main vocals (Perfume, Hold On Tight, Alien, It Should Be Easy)... some of them are almost all Myah (Chillin' With You, Body Ache, Til It's Gone)... and some of them are a mixture of both Britney and Myah on lead vocals (Work *****, Tik Tik Boom, Passenger, Brightest Morning Star, Now That I Found You)... Either way, a very strange album that is reminiscent of an unfinished posthumous album that is finished by a ghost singer after the real artist has passed (like what happened with Michael Jackson's posthumous releases)... it's truly bizarre that an album like this was approved for release by a major label for an artist on Britney's level. It just shows that Britney as a person and as an artist was totally dehumanised by them and was just viewed as nothing more than a product.

14 hours ago, FranzJoseph said:

Myah Jean was Britney's most personal album, you heard it straight from the womans mouth.

I died at the duet with her sister being almost entirely Myah's vocals.

I still remember that interview Juno Lou gave after the album came out where the interviewer asked her "Are you and your sister ever going to record a duet?" and her reply was "We already did....kind of".

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block