Keeping Up With The CONs; The Kardashian Ties to Britney's Team CON : A Research Thread

RebellionSparkles

7 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

Caitlyn Jenner - 1976 article. "37-year-old bachelor named George Wallach, who has taken over as a "personal manager" for the star athlete."

" 'I hate to sound so commercial, but even though Bruce Jenner is a human being, he's also a product. We're making the conversion from 'jock' to 'personality'."

It seems like OJ was the Kardashians cash cow. Even look at how today Harry Styles is marketed to be best friends with his manager Jeff Azoff.

Why was Robert so desperate to get OJ off? And if that lawyer  “Dream Team” created one of the biggest media spectacles of the 1990s to protect their business interests, did some of  those same players do it in the 2000s with Britney?

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1994-07-06-mn-12500-story.html

Since they met on a tennis court 25 years ago, Robert Kardashian has become one of O.J. Simpson’s closest confidants. Now their relationship goes beyond close--Kardashian has become the link between the former football superstar charged with ****** and the outside world, including his lawyers, the media and assorted friends and relatives.

It is Kardashian who talks to Simpson daily, appears in court during the week and makes jail visits on the weekends. It was Kardashian who read the farewell letter written by Simpson to a rapt nationwide television audience almost three weeks ago and it was Kardashian who recently reactivated his law license to help defend Simpson, free of charge.

“I know O.J. better than anyone on the legal team,” Kardashian, 50, said in an interview. “There are so many things I know about his personality. My job is really strategy and liaison between the lawyers and O.J.”

3 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

OJ was the Kardashians cash cow.

New ESPN Series Shows How O.J. Simpson Changed Advertising—and It Changed Him

Hertz ads, not football, made 'the Juice' a superstar

oj-espn-hertz-hed-2016.png

If you thought FX's superb The People v. O.J. Simpson was the definitive TV miniseries about the NFL star turned criminal, you ain't seen nothing yet.

I wonder who his business manager was?!

• Love 1
20 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I’m hoping one of these days you start a Christianity research thread. I’ve always loved your research…you have such unique insight!

Aw thank you! Seeing christianity exposed for everything would be my goal... IDK... I've been invited to a podcast as well...
Just feels like pointless, you know... idk, but thank you, that's very kind and well something I rarely hear tbh!

9 hours ago, Anticonformity said:

Aw thank you! Seeing christianity exposed for everything would be my goal... IDK... I've been invited to a podcast as well...
Just feels like pointless, you know... idk, but thank you, that's very kind and well something I rarely hear tbh!

Yas! Right now the goal is to convince @Steel Magnolia to do the podcast. It would be empty without her.

She just started a PhD program and is very busy…SO I’m trying my best to show her that the rest of us will do all the background work…also she (or anyone) might need to teach us about story structure! I could drone on for hours about Britney’s accountings…but NO ONE would find that entertaining 😂

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Anticonformity said:

Seeing christianity exposed for everything would be my goal

Exposing corruption of powerful entities IS the super sleuth goal!

my niche is I want to show how the financial and accounting systems were use AGAINST Britney. Your perspective is showing how Christianity and the church was used AGAINST Britney (and many other people).

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Christianity and the church was used AGAINST Britney

Look at my connection map and it already has a lot of Christian stuff. I spent so much time on it & no one uses it. I had grand dreams it would be a crowd sourced project, but for a year all my work was discredited.

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Lou is tied to Stephan Tchividjian - he's from one of the most powerful Christian families in the world. People don't care. Florida is where the Christian connections have mostly led me to.... Stephen Screnci is close to Lou & he's close to the Barbieris. This is pertinent in this thread because at the time of the ****** of Nicole Brown Simpson -- OJ Simpson was dating Paula Barbieri from Florida. OJ fled to Florida as his primary residence to protect his assets from the wrongful death civil suit.

How many steps to connect Lou o Paula Barbieri?

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

I had grand dreams it would be a crowd sourced project

I have the same dream that it would be an open source project! I would love to be a collaborator on the connection map!

also the only people who are trying to discredit your work are paid professionals that need to prevent your info from spreading. Gurl, your work hasn’t been discredited, you are simply on the wrong side of power.

2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I would love to be a collaborator on the connection map!

I woke up feeling very hopeless & sad about everything today. Send me a good email & I will invite you. 

Apparently, the OJ case is very indicative of the power players involved with Britney - Howard Weitzman etc  (also involved with MJ like Randy Philips). Howard was also involved with Courtney Love & you have to wonder why that conspiracy theory of her -illing Kurt came from 🤨🤨🤨

Paula Barbieri has two brothers Michael & Vinnie - if they are tied to Frank Barbieri then🤨🤨🤨

• Love 1
5 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yas! Right now the goal is to convince @Steel Magnolia to do the podcast. It would be empty without her.

She just started a PhD program and is very busy…SO I’m trying my best to show her that the rest of us will do all the background work…also she (or anyone) might need to teach us about story structure! I could drone on for hours about Britney’s accountings…but NO ONE would find that entertaining 😂

Unfortunately, there's about a zero chance of me finding time to work on a podcast right now...I can't even keep up on my emails, let alone my DM's (or feeling like I can squeeze in breathing, for that matter!)

Go on ahead without me...I'll chip in here and there when I can.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:

I woke up feeling very hopeless & sad about everything today. Send me a good email & I will invite you. 

Apparently, the OJ case is very indicative of the power players involved with Britney - Howard Weitzman etc  (also involved with MJ like Randy Philips). Howard was also involved with Courtney Love & you have to wonder why that conspiracy theory of her -illing Kurt came from 🤨🤨🤨

Paula Barbieri has two brothers Michael & Vinnie - if they are tied to Frank Barbieri then🤨🤨🤨

Flying Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

(i'm not a hugger, so this is an actual gif of me in action)

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

How did Shelli Azoff know?

I will have to look into this… But something tells me that someone on the LAPD may have tipped off the Azoffs. I'm not sure though. The LAPD connection is strong if those ties go all the way back to MCA.

I feel like people always forget the SPORTS in sports and entertainment. At the end of the day - these fat cats use the artistry & talents of celebs to make as much as possible by any means possible. It is the same business... 

So whoever is thrust in front of the TV like Robert Kardashian was (or Lou Taylor)… It's probably not the most powerful person that has a vested interest in getting OJ off… 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

BUT if that is true, that is extremely problematic.

Yes, so we will have to look and see who was in charge in 1994ish because it wasn't William Bratton who was in charge in 2008. But, if we can build this thread we can map out the most likely scenario of how they got that LAPD to cooperate in 2008. There's likely other cases that will point us in the right direction too. 

People have spent a lot of time on the courts, which is very important. Yet, the police are imperative to the narrative.

The way Robert Kardashian is portrayed as eating, sleeping, drinking the OJ case is weird… it comes out not as a best friend, but as a servile position.julia roberts love GIF

• Love 2

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block