Keeping Up With The CONs; The Kardashian Ties to Britney's Team CON : A Research Thread

RebellionSparkles

A research thread to untangle the web linking the Kardashian Jenner family to Britney's Team CON.  The Kardashian's controversial decision to continue working with Lou Taylor and Tri Star sparks a lot of questions. Why would anyone want to work with a bookkeeper who allegedly cooks the books and steals from her clients? What is happening behind the curtains of the Kardashian Jenner enterprise?

The Kar-Jens have deep ties to the lawyers that Team CON installed (Blair Berk, Laura Wasser, Shawn Holley). The Kar-Jens use Blackbox Security (Edan Yemini--Britney's alleged prison guard). AND the Kar-Jen's use the alleged bookkeeper from Hell, Lou M Taylor. Whyy???

Also, did y'all know that Kris allegedly tried to put Kanye in a CON in May 2022?

Let's discuss how the Kardashians are are connected to Britney's Team CON.

Screenshot-2022-09-30-144956.png

#BritneySuperSleuths

• Love 3

Brilliant researcher @Mx_Defying has dug up lots of interesting info on the Azoff's connections to Britney and the CON.

Kris is good friends with Shelli Azoff. This relationship dates back to Robert Kardashian's relationship with Irving Azoff.

@Mx_Defying has researched and organized tonnns of interesting info on the Azoffs. Of particular interest are the old rumors she uncovered about Robert Kardashian became involved in the OJ case.

Screenshot-2022-09-30-152221.png

Robert Kardashian was a lawyer involved in the OJ case. This high profile case was he Kardashian's claim to fame.

Another lawyer on the OJ case was Shawn Holley. Shawn Holley is part of the Unholy Trinity--these three lawyers were or ARE deeply involved in the Team CON that violated Britney's human rights.

Shawn Holley (left) is currently representing Blackbox Prison Guards Security in Britney's lawsuit against the CONS.  Blair Berk (center) was the lawyer who helped James Spears establish the illegal CON on B.  Laura Wasser (right) was the attorney that f.ucked up Britney's divorce case (this should have been the easiest divorce in the world in favor of Britney). Jamie Spears brought Laura Wasser back on the payroll as soon as the CON was in place.

839-AC209-20-C1-4228-A581-FA83-FDE3-B1-E

5 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

Why do people in the US always want to put their star family in conservatorship? in France it never happened I don't understand why it happens in the US :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

maybe because Lou Taylor is still not under bars :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

honestly, its news to me as well. I didnt think any of this was possible before I learned about B's situation.

The CONs are very simply a way to steal from someone or force labor upon someone. The same court system that govern's CONs are rooted in pro-slavery regulation. Soooo, in my opinion, the US government sucks because they believe money is more important than human rights.

• Love 1

Irving Azoff, the owner of Giant Records who worked with Kardashian in the radio syndication division at MCA, said Kardashian is an even-tempered businessman who has had some good ideas. “Some have and some haven’t been as successful,” Azoff said. “But he’s real dependable and honest and quite an entrepreneur.”

- LA Times 7/6/1994

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig

Since they met on a tennis court 25 years ago, Robert Kardashian has become one of O.J.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

Irving Azoff, the owner of Giant Records who worked with Kardashian in the radio syndication division at MCA, said Kardashian is an even-tempered businessman who has had some good ideas. “Some have and some haven’t been as successful,” Azoff said. “But he’s real dependable and honest and quite an entrepreneur.”

- LA Times 7/6/1994

Since they met on a tennis court 25 years ago, Robert Kardashian has become one of O.J.

/

how was Azoff involved with OJ?

wasnt there a rumor that Robert Kardashian became involved with the OJ case as a favor to Irving Azoff?

6 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

- LA Times 7/6/1994

"meatpacking business the Kardashian family owned."

Yet ANOTHER industry with mob ties.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

how was Azoff involved with OJ?

wasnt there a rumor that Robert Kardashian became involved with the OJ case as a favor to Irving Azoff?

I don't know. This article is just showing how Robert worked with Irving, who ran MCA Records. The rumor is that Robert Kardashian only reinstated his law license so he wouldn't have to testify against OJ because he knew things. Robert hadn't had an active license in awhile and by reinstating it he had attorney-client privilege with O.J.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

Robert worked with Irving

Shelli Azoff is the one who told informed Robert Kardashian that Nicole Brown Simpson had been ********.

His office was a large study in the middle of his house. He was two hours into his day when the phone rang; it was Shelli Azoff, a family friend married to Irving Azoff, who owned Giant Records and managed the superstar rock group the Eagles. Kardashian had made his first fortune in the music business and was now working on the second, but Shelli’s call today was personal.

I just heard about Nicole, she began.

What do you mean? The statement meant nothing to Kardashian.

You don’t know?

Know what?

I heard Nicole was shot and killed.

1663971296?v=1

New York Times Review ".... the matter of O. J. Simpson remains a defining moment in late 20th-century American history, a kind of morality play like the Dreyfus affair in France roughly 100 years ago, incarnating...

https:///American-Tragedy-The-Uncensored-Story-of-the-O-J-Simpson-Defense

24 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

Why do people in the US always want to put their star family in conservatorship? in France it never happened I don't understand why it happens in the US :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

maybe because Lou Taylor is still not under bars :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Question! How does France deal with inheritance laws? France historically had similar issues as the US with inheritance courts (probate court), but France fixed the problem like a century ago. Inheritance Court (probate court) is deeply rooted in slavery because slaves often were the only "asset" a family to "pass down" to inheritors. (writing that sentence made me want to vomit...but unfortunately that is the horrendous logic behind slavery being regulated by the probate courts).

3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Is Irving the first rich person in the Azoff family? or does he come from a long line of wealth? Was MCA how Irving made the big $$?

I am not sure, but these books my act as good resources. I know he started as an independent concert promoter in the Midwest, w/ assumed ties to Chicago and the mafia there called "The Outfit".

This is exactly how Harvey Weinstein got his start in the entertainment industry, being a concert promoter in Buffalo, New York.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Question! Comment la France gère-t-elle le droit des successions ? La France a historiquement eu des problèmes similaires à ceux des États-Unis avec les tribunaux des successions (tribunal des successions), mais la France a résolu le problème comme il y a un siècle. Le tribunal des successions (tribunal des successions) est profondément enraciné dans l'esclavage parce que les esclaves étaient souvent le seul « bien » qu'une famille pouvait « transmettre » aux héritiers. (écrire cette phrase m'a donné envie de vomir... mais malheureusement, c'est l'horrible logique derrière la réglementation de l'esclavage par les tribunaux d'homologation).

I don't know, I haven't really looked into it :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Like 1

Caitlyn Jenner - 1976 article. "37-year-old bachelor named George Wallach, who has taken over as a "personal manager" for the star athlete."

" 'I hate to sound so commercial, but even though Bruce Jenner is a human being, he's also a product. We're making the conversion from 'jock' to 'personality'."

Screen-Shot-2022-09-30-at-3-08-30-PM.png

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

Caitlyn Jenner - 1976 article. "37-year-old bachelor named George Wallach, who has taken over as a "personal manager" for the star athlete."

" 'I hate to sound so commercial, but even though Bruce Jenner is a human being, he's also a product. We're making the conversion from 'jock' to 'personality'."

Screen-Shot-2022-09-30-at-3-08-30-PM.png

Bruce Jenner’s motivational speeches were the the only source of income for the Kardashians before the show KUWTK (allegedly)

• Love 1

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block