Emily Ratajkowski talks about Britney

Agyness

Well, I was with her until she started about being more pissed off and being ***** i e r. The first half resonated with me a lot. The other part was bit confusing to me. *****ier for what? Just don´t pay attention to those people (who fetishise women´s pain) as well as don´t pay attention to project about those women (The Crown, movies about Diana, Marilyn etc.) :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

2 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

She makes a good point. The fetishisation of female pain is something that we see very often. Even on this website very often. For example this thread:

:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

My thread was not negative, I just told that she can use all photos against papers and make money from these in using it as artwork with different edit what change whole context of viewing that photo. For example if creator removed head from photo and just let legs with broken umbrella, I react at this picture/edit different that at original full photo. So please, leave my thread alone :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Edit: in other words is it like the worst song you totally re-worked to the best song...

2 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Well, I was with her until she started about being more pissed off and being ***** i e r. The first half resonated with me a lot. The other part was bit confusing to me. *****ier for what? Just don´t pay attention to those people (who fetishise women´s pain) as well as don´t pay attention to project about those women (The Crown, movies about Diana, Marilyn etc.) :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

not paying attention to it allows it to continue happening. being angry isn't something people can profit off of, look at britney. she's angry, rightfully so, and continues to express her anger and pain. you don't see anyone making "pity her" documentaries about her pain anymore do you? no, now people try to belittle and demean her for her behavior and her anger, and how does she handle it? tells them to kiss her *** with a middle finger held high. that is power. that is taking her narrative back. that is not allowing the cycle of abuse to continue. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block