Why is this fan base so toxic and hateful?

All I see is post after post dragging other female artists.  I’ve never been to a forum like this that’s so ridiculously vile and hateful, some of you are just really sad and petty tbh.

What is it about other female artists that get you so pressed?  Are you jealous of the success of other artists?  Do you feel Britney can’t measure up to the talent that other singers possess and thus feel a need to attack them?

What exactly is the problem here?  Why is this so fanbase so vile and hateful?

• Haha 2
  • Like 4

I'm confident you'll see the same thing in other fanbases. I've heard some on here compare it to being like how sports fans are about their favorite teams. Yeah, it's a bummer, but people everywhere choose to focus too much on negativity. Best to not pay much attention to these individuals. 

Oh, but specifically with Britney, sometimes her fans are bitter because the C-ship restricted her career in ways that her peers didn't have to deal with. IMO, some Britney fans have a particular chip on their shoulder over Beyoncé in this way. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
21 minutes ago, BeyonceIsQueen said:

All I see is post after post dragging other female artists.  I’ve never been to a forum like this that’s so ridiculously vile and hateful, some of you are just really sad and petty tbh.

What is it about other female artists that get you so pressed?  Are you jealous of the success of other artists?  Do you feel Britney can’t measure up to the talent that other singers possess and thus feel a need to attack them?

What exactly is the problem here?  Why is this so fanbase so vile and hateful?

A lot of those "female artists" (male, too) have illuminati connections, sold their souls to the devil or are just outright terrible people. If you want to find hateful, look there.

Britney is one of a tiny minority of people in the music industry who isn't evil scum.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

I almost click like but then I saw your post history. :clownery_makeup_meme:

The question, why are you so toxic and drag other female artist over and over again? What is it about other female artists that get you so pressed?  Are you jealous of the success of other artists?  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I only dragged Katy and Ashlee.  To my credit both are more clowns than artists and you will deal:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, BeyonceIsQueen said:

I only dragged Katy and Ashlee.  To my credit both are more clowns than artists and you will deal:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

You are the one who follows ruthless Beyonce and her questionable practices with blind delusion.

If the world rewarded talent, origniality and grace, Kelly Rowland and even Beyonce's sister Solange would be more successfull than that hollow husk of a woman.

Yes. Solange is much more intelligent and original than her sister. Deal.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
Just now, Cancer said:

You are the one who follows ruthless Beyonce and her questionable practices with blind delusion.

If the world rewarded talent, origniality and grace, Kelly Rowland and even Beyonce's sister Solange would be more successfull than that hollow husk of a woman.

Yes. Solange is much more intelligent and original than her sister. Deal.

Lmao you’re so full of hate towards Beyoncé it’s hilarious.  Thanks for proving my point!:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block