Do you miss your high school days?

that's hot y'all

3 hours ago, ExXL said:

Honestly , yes .....  Like not the school itself, It was slightly bad because I got bullied as well but at least I didn't let them win , I always tried to have a good time whenever I could and I was free , now I barely have friends and everyone is busy chasing money, husbands/wives, kids and all that , it was fun just us sitting around the campfire doing whatever we like 

Ik what you’re saying but you gotta chase that bag too sisMake It Rain Dance GIF by A24

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Ik what you’re saying but you gotta chase that bag too sisMake It Rain Dance GIF by A24

Oh definitely I'm trying, that's why I'm probably gonna study computer science and become a developer even though it's boring as hell...... but also I'm an immigrant so everything is twice as hard for me :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 2
On 10/1/2022 at 3:09 AM, ExXL said:

Oh definitely I'm trying, that's why I'm probably gonna study computer science and become a developer even though it's boring as hell...... but also I'm an immigrant so everything is twice as hard for me :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I feel you I’m a poc and I’m studying to be an electrician atm good luck sis with your studies 

• Love 2

being an adult can be tough but honestly having my body changing avery two days and questionning who I am almost all the time while being in a very anxious social climate is not something I am missing ! :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Being a teenage is the worst years of life imo. But if some people had a great time it's very nice for them ! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

being an adult can be tough but honestly having my body changing avery two days and questionning who I am almost all the time while being in a very anxious social climate is not something I am missing ! :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Being a teenage is the worst years of life imo. But if some people had a great time it's very nice for them ! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa77wlj69pa25zfwltk0y40

• Love 1

No - I struggled a lot in high school with self harm and mental health issues. But I was also young and hot and got to wear fun youthful clothes and see my friends every day. That part was fun. I had a lot of **** interactions too I wouldn’t mind reliving. 

• 2 weeks later...

I miss what it could've been. I remember freshman year daydreaming about my graduation but I didn't get there. Depression, paranoia got a hold of me 2nd year and i only finished 2 years. It didn't help that I was also struggling with my ***uality (still am but in a different way) and was convinced there was a group of guys who wanted to out me. I'm still crazy but in a better way but also under probation :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Super Mods

Well technically I was homeschooled,

so idk if I even had a regular high school experience but I will say though

I DO miss my teen years!

I had SO much fun with my then 4 bffs having sleepovers, going shopping,

talking about boys.

Oh what I would give to relive some of the best years of my life before everything went downhill :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1

It's a dual situation, on the one hand I miss school, on the other hand I don't miss it because I've already been through so much that I don't want to do it again, but if I had the opportunity to go back for a year, I definitely would. Furthermore, there are now a lot of services like https://edubirdie.com/pay-for-homework that do homework for money; for this reason I would like to go back to school because I would have a lot fewer problems to deal with, for me it would be a lot easier if any service could be paid for and everyone would be happy.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block