Do you miss your high school days?

that's hot y'all

No it was miserable. I didn't get picked on or anything but I had trouble making friends and spent a lot of time alone. It was kind of hard on me watching everyone else have great social lives while I spent my lunch or free periods alone in my car :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Things got better for me in college but I think overall it's best to do your to try and enjoy whatever stage of life you're in now. It's fine to reminice every once in a while but some people get carried away and end up living in the past. It's not a good look and it's no way to live.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Honestly , yes .....  Like not the school itself, It was slightly bad because I got bullied as well but at least I didn't let them win , I always tried to have a good time whenever I could and I was free , now I barely have friends and everyone is busy chasing money, husbands/wives, kids and all that , it was fun just us sitting around the campfire doing whatever we like 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block