My Only Wish worldwide charting thread- season 22/23- hits over 260 mill.streams

On 11/3/2022 at 8:56 PM, Avenger said:

This song success has continued to baffle me, it's a big hit in Denmark especially. The song was never acknowledged nor it was promoted at all it doesn't even have a lyric video how did this song come about? It got organic playlisting due to the likeness britney has never even spoken about this song. It was added to a random Christmas compilation during OIDIA era and that's about it 🤷‍♂️ 

As a Dane I can confirm it is indeed a Christmas classic out here 💪🏼

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, MoonstoneBlue said:

But how come your country? Do you like Xmas songs in general or? Why Denmark? Seems so....random

Yes I get why it seems that way haha. But in reality us danes are huge Christmas lovers. We value Christmas since it's 'hyggeligt' (cozy/nice) with a lot of traditions. Some examples like watching a Christmas series (a series made specifically with 24 episodes with christmas theme) with your family every night till Christmas eve. A lot of Christmas markets to attend to enjoy a cup of Glögg or hot chocolate and some æbleskiver (dough the shape as a ball) and buy Christmas decorations - For example we have our traditional 'kravlenisser' which translates to crawling elfs 😂 

Usually we get together with our family members and make 'juldekorationer' and Christmas candy and pastries.

There are too many things to mention just now, but with all of these things, Christmas music is essential too. And Britneys song is just the right mood for these events. 

Does any of this makes sense?😂

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Victoriab1tch said:

Yes I get why it seems that way haha. But in reality us danes are huge Christmas lovers. We value Christmas since it's 'hyggeligt' (cozy/nice) with a lot of traditions. Some examples like watching a Christmas series (a series made specifically with 24 episodes with christmas theme) with your family every night till Christmas eve. A lot of Christmas markets to attend to enjoy a cup of Glögg or hot chocolate and some æbleskiver (dough the shape as a ball) and buy Christmas decorations - For example we have our traditional 'kravlenisser' which translates to crawling elfs 😂 

Usually we get together with our family members and make 'juldekorationer' and Christmas candy and pastries.

There are too many things to mention just now, but with all of these things, Christmas music is essential too. And Britneys song is just the right mood for these events. 

Does any of this makes sense?😂

omg I love this! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block