Premios Billboard de la Música Latina 2022

PokemonSpears

I love the Becky G win:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:! She started off as an English singing artist and then transitioned into Spanish and I love that for her. She grew up in the culture and speaks the language. So proud of her success now! She deserves it. Love seeing artists accept awards in the same language in which their music is being awarded. Shows authenticity for the language, culture and art, and not some cheap money/attention grab to exploit a musical trend.  Becky has been a refreshing female talent in the Spanish music world. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I like Maluma’s new song :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: but he as a performer was pretty weak here. He’s had better performances. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
18 hours ago, The Queen said:

You're desperate, lil'b. It's clear you hate her, but why spreading so much negativity? Wouldn't  your sad and pathetic life be much better if you tried to be away from harsh feelings, or if at least you dedicated it more to stan Britney?

Christina Aguilera is a FLOPPPPPP. Her careeer is oveerrrr byeee

xoxo

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block