Premios Billboard de la Música Latina 2022

PokemonSpears

With nine wins — including artist of the year, tour of the year and songwriter of the year — Bad Bunny was the big champion at the 2022 Billboard Latin Music Awards. Hot daddy winning

The Spirit of Hope Award for philanthropic endeavors went to Christina Aguilera.  WTF IS THIS AWARD THO? :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Following Bad Bunny in number of wins was Farruko (EWWW) with his juggernaut hit “Pepas,” which won the Hot Latin Song of the year award, as well as sales, streaming and Latin rhythm song of the year. Karol G (YASSSS) was the night’s top female artist, winning Hot Latin Songs and Top Latin Albums artist of the year, female, while “Mamiii,” her collaboration with Becky G, won Hot Latin Song of the year, vocal event.

Here is the full list of winners.

ARTIST CATEGORIES

Artist of the Year:

Bad Bunny

Artist of the Year, New:

Ivan Cornejo

Tour of the Year:

Bad Bunny

Crossover Artist of the Year:

Skrillex

SONG CATEGORIES

Hot Latin Song of the Year:

Farruko, “Pepas”

Hot Latin Song of the Year, Vocal Event:

Becky G & Karol G, “Mamiii”

Hot Latin Songs Artist of the Year, Male:

Bad Bunny

Hot Latin Songs Artist of the Year, Female:

Karol G

Hot Latin Songs Artist of the Year, Duo or Group:

Grupo Firme

Hot Latin Songs Label of the Year:

Rimas

Hot Latin Songs Imprint of the Year:

Rimas

Latin Airplay Song of the Year:

Rauw Alejandro, “Todo de Ti”

Latín Airplay Label of the Year:

Sony Music Latin

Latin Airplay Imprint of the Year:

Sony Music Latin

Sales Song of the Year:

Farruko, “Pepas”

Streaming Song of the Year:

Farruko, “Pepas”

ALBUM CATEGORIES

Top Latin Album of the Year:

Bad Bunny, Un Verano Sin Ti

Top Latin Albums Artist of the Year, Male:

Bad Bunny

Top Latin Albums Artist of the Year, Female:

Karol G

Top Latin Albums Artist of the Year, Duo or Group:

Eslabon Armado

Top Latin Albums Label of the Year

Rimas

LATIN POP CATEGORIES

Latin Pop Artist of the Year, Solo:

Enrique Iglesias

Latin Pop Artist of the Year, Duo or Group:

Maná

Latin Pop Song of the Year:

Rauw Alejandro, “Todo De Ti”

Latin Pop Airplay Label of the Year:

Sony Music Latin

Latin Pop Airplay Imprint of the Year:

Sony Music Latin

Latin Pop Album of the Year:

Rosalía, Motomami

Latin Pop Albums Label of the Year:

Universal Music Latin Entertainment

Latin Pop Albums Imprint of the Year:

Universal Music Latino

christina-aguilera.gif 

FULL NOTE:

bad-bunny-billboard-latin-music-awards-2

With nine wins -- including artist of the year, tour of the year and songwriter of the year -- Bad Bunny was the big champion at the 2022 Billboard Latin Music Awards.

17 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Why ewww? Is he racist or something? Don't know him, just asking :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Isn't it something similar to Gaga's award from MTV (the other Vanguard award)?

It’s an award for charity/philanthropy work which she’s done a lot of since 2001.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Axad said:

Good for her but no one care it is Britney Spears forum though :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Well...a few years ago here became a forum for various artists :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

did you live under a rock?:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

just because you don't care doesn't mean that no one cares.
at first I didn't like the idea, but with time I really like to see news from other artists, the world shouldn't be so narrow for you to focus only on one artist, especially if your favorite one doesn't give us what we want.:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Well...a few years ago here became a forum for various artists :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

did you live under a rock?:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

just because you don't care doesn't mean that no one cares.
at first I didn't like the idea, but with time I really like to see news from other artists, the world shouldn't be so narrow for you to focus only on one artist, especially if your favorite one doesn't give us what we want.:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I know I was here when  this forum became for various artists I remember the Meltdown too  :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:some members was angry and tried to make another fan club forum for Britney but it flopped big time :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:I Stan other artists 2 I love Rihanna, goda lipa and Beyoncé and britney was so generous with us for almost 23 years now you should be grateful :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block