Do we want Britney's "Reputation/Rated R" era?

No she's done that way before the other girls, she needs to come up with her "ray of light" be herself, be natural, bring something new to the table, forget about crap songs like Elton john releases she needs something interesting and refreshing that will be ahead of its time. 

43 minutes ago, ExXL said:

No she's done that way before the other girls, she needs to come up with her "ray of light" be herself, be natural, bring something new to the table, forget about crap songs like Elton john releases she needs something interesting and refreshing that will be ahead of its time. 

I'm in the 'Ray of Light was overrated' section 😝!!!!

5 minutes ago, JessicaS89 said:

I’m still in the camp that says if she wants to make a full f u album she should give Shirley Manson and the men of Garbage a call. They’ll give her one heck of a rockin, electronic sounding revenge album. 

Oooh, that would be intriguing!  I don’t know if I’d want a whole album, but I’d be interested in hearing that collaboration.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Strawberry Lemon Kiss said:

The Taylor Swift hate in Exhale is real 😱😱😱!!!!

That's a common thing here mostly (not all) hating on pop girls who do better and put more heart and soul into their career than Britney.
She was never one to put her real personal problems in her music, she does it just for fun, even though Blackout seems to reflect her personal life at the time, they are songs with very shallow lyrics, they don't go deep into of her real problems back then, she didn't write most of the songs so....

But maybe she can surprise us with her "Rebelion" era.
the one era where it seemed like she was really going to spit it out against everybody and they didn't let her be:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

That's a common thing here mostly (not all) hating on pop girls who do better and put more heart and soul into their career than Britney.
She was never one to put her real personal problems in her music, she does it just for fun, even though Blackout seems to reflect her personal life at the time, they are songs with very shallow lyrics, they don't go deep into of her real problems back then, she didn't write most of the songs so....

But maybe she can surprise us with her "Rebelion" era.
the one era where it seemed like she was really going to spit it out against everybody and they didn't let her be:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Preach 💅

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block