Do we want Britney's "Reputation/Rated R" era?

13 minutes ago, Strawberry Lemon Kiss said:

danger smelling GIF

when she gags me doing technical choreography in perfect sync w/ background dancers in the baby one last time farewell tour in 2028 :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

11 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

What scheduling conflicts exactly? ****ting in her pool? :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

whatever keeps miss girl entertained :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

5 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Britney has addressed it, there is no need to be such a disrespectful bytch about it.

did you miss your nap time or something?:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Strawberry Lemon Kiss said:

Wasn't there three albums left to fulfill the contract?

I’m not sure I wish we knew! I’m surprised RCA hasn’t pushed out another greatest hits or remix album or some unreleased album with unreleased songs! 

Wonder if the contract was fulfilled when they released glory like 3 times lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I’m not sure I wish we knew! I’m surprised RCA hasn’t pushed out another greatest hits or remix album or some unreleased album with unreleased songs! 

Wonder if the contract was fulfilled when they released glory like 3 times lol

I hope not. A album with leftovers from Circus, Femme Fatale and Glory would slay 🔥🔥🔥

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Strawberry Lemon Kiss said:

Do we want a revenge album? 😱

I think a possible new body of work where Britney is in control of her own narrative as an artist in Pop would-be amazing. I believe she has not released her grand opus yet. 💯

Britney is a great songwriter and storyteller. She could create something like Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' which is Pop magic. Speak about the trauma musically and it could be a part of her healing from that trauma. 

get it music video GIF by Apple Music

We don't need interviews and performances, just the music and some well directed Britney music videos where she chooses her backup dancers!!!

I see her working with Ilya, Max Martin, Benny Blanco, Sia, Danja, Andrew Watt, Oak, Darkchild, JayTawndré and many more to eat up a dark, moody record 🔪🔪🔪

What do you guys think? We didn't think she would ever make a new song and then we get Hold Me Closer! So I believe if she's ready the door to a new album (not a tour) is possible. 

Music Video Britney GIF

Thoughts my beautiful Exhalers? 👄

britney spears white girl dance GIF

Reputation is Taylor’s Blackout….

britney spears GIF by iHeartRadio

The only reason Britney agreed to Hold Me Closer is she wanted a song with Elton, this doesnt mean shes working on a new album. Although, im sure she will eventually come back in the future, but it will never be like before. It will be more like Cher with small mini projects and no promo.

I always felt like Taylor influenced by Blackout for Reputation. What I wanted from Brit is Taylor's revenge attitude. But Britney has self-esteem issues. Cuz of team cship. Taylor never experienced that kind of abusement. But Taylor definitely knows how to turn the the tables and sell the story. She had the best clap back videos, songs to critics/haters. Reputation was her best era for me.  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block