What TV show would you have liked to see Britney appear on?

I would have given my left nut to see her interact with Samantha! (And no “Crossroads” doesn’t count)

She’s great at comedy so I woulda loved to see her on “Modern Family”. She was a big fan of that show as well and I vaguely remember there were talks of her appearing, or am I making that up?

Also, “Buffy ” should have happened but I know her schedule was crazy back then. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

I would have given my left nut to see her interact with Samantha! (And no “Crossroads” doesn’t count)

She’s great at comedy so I woulda loved to see her on “Modern Family”. She was a big fan of that show as well and I vaguely remember there were talks of her appearing, or am I making that up?

Also, “Buffy ” should have happened but I know her schedule was crazy back then. 

Omg. Literally all of these are a huge yes from me too! She would have done amazing on all of them. I would have loved to see Britney as a vampire and fighting Buffy :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 1

Because of her connection with Shonda Rhimes, and Lucy almost going to medical school after graduating (Crossroads), I would have loved to see Britney play a doctor on Grey’s. 
P.S. I can even see her playing Izzy Stevens. 

I would also love to see her appear in The Handmaid’s Tale, a handmaid who used to be a famous pop star now fighting for her freedom, starting a rebellion ♥️

I can see her appearing in Euphoria, as well. Playing an older Cassie 😜

A marvel movie would be great, I’d love for Britney to play a villain. She could even play Mother Gothel in the Tangled remake, that woman is an icon

I would love to see an awesome, spectacular season of American Horror Story with Britney and Jessica Lange. Britney can play a younger Jessica. 

House of the Dragon will be great too, or the Jon Snow spin-off. She’s the motherf__king Queen 👸 get it music video GIF by Apple Music

• Super Mods
34 minutes ago, KylerGreyson said:

Because of her connection with Shonda Rhimes, and Lucy almost going to medical school after graduating (Crossroads), I would have loved to see Britney play a doctor on Grey’s. 
P.S. I can even see her playing Izzy Stevens. 

I would also love to see her appear in The Handmaid’s Tale, a handmaid who used to be a famous pop star now fighting for her freedom, starting a rebellion ♥️

I can see her appearing in Euphoria, as well. Playing an older Cassie 😜

A marvel movie would be great, I’d love for Britney to play a villain. She could even play Mother Gothel in the Tangled remake, that woman is an icon

I would love to see an awesome, spectacular season of American Horror Story with Britney and Jessica Lange. Britney can play a younger Jessica. 

House of the Dragon will be great too, or the Jon Snow spin-off. She’s the motherf__king Queen 👸 get it music video GIF by Apple Music

I could definitely see her playing a patient on Grey’s for a surprise role! She’d do amazing :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block