Cher At Balmain Paris Fashion Week

Cqleb

On 9/29/2022 at 5:30 PM, Alex Murr said:

As she is 10 years older than Madonna and looks much betterΒ :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

more natural, without being extravagant, without Madonna's fake big ***....
Cher does know where to go when she wants to do "fun things"

What was the point of bringing up Madonna just to criticize her…?

not nice.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

See Madonna, you can age gracefully, be beautiful, and not have to act like a tacky try hard circus clown.Β 

You're seriously stupid. You forgot how many plastic surgeries Cher has had done? Sure one could argue that she got better treatments or better advice than Madonna but she definitely does not look natural for her age.Β 

Β 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Turogue said:

You're seriously stupid. You forgot how many plastic surgeries Cher has had done? Sure one could argue that she got better treatments or better advice than Madonna but she definitely does not look natural for her age.Β 

Β 

I know she had ton of work done du*****. I was talking more in the sense that Cher is not acting like a tacky *** clown going through a mid life crisis for attention. But yeah the whole world knows they have both ****ed up their faces.Β 

7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Such a serve! She looks amazing

If we all had the moola for plastic surgery we would all look that amazing too… you know, work benefits should cover plastic surgery since being the β€œface” of a companies brand is arguably important. Companies should value how beautiful they can make us to represent them and might as well toss in free gym memberships and personal trainers while we are at it!Β 
Β 

What amazes me is: often when people get plastic surgeries they go NUTS and look so unnatural, or you can just tell. Cher looks good, like it’s not overdone to the extent some people do. Her plastic surgeon deserves an award.Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block