Jump to content

New Britney ‘Funko’ revealed


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, LaLisaManoban said:

Clearly you are not aware of the "Funko pop" world! The biggest collectors are lika Nerds with +40 yo

Also, I might be wrong but Britney is probably the popstar with most funko pops, which means they sell good! There are a lot of people that don't have not even one!

Didn’t know that  it is not my thing though and thanks for clarifying :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

  • Love 1
Link to comment

You can already buy it here: 

526c755c-d2c9-4958-a9b6-0385604d759c.jpe

<p>FYE Brings you this shared New York Comic Con 2022 Exclusive!</p> <p>Funko Pop! Rocks - Britney Spears (Fall Convention)</p> <p>Britney is seen here in the waitress outfit from the (You Drive Me) Crazy music...


and here:

 https://www.funko.com/shop/details/music-britney-spears-as-waitress-pop

 

:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Link to comment
3 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

You can already buy it here: 

526c755c-d2c9-4958-a9b6-0385604d759c.jpe

<p>FYE Brings you this shared New York Comic Con 2022 Exclusive!</p> <p>Funko Pop! Rocks - Britney Spears (Fall Convention)</p> <p>Britney is seen here in the waitress outfit from the (You Drive Me) Crazy music...


and here:

 https://www.funko.com/shop/details/music-britney-spears-as-waitress-pop

 

:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright

  • Love 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

great I already ordered it from ebay at a much higher cost and the damn seller doesn't want to cancel the order, even though it hasn't even shipped :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

they want me to wait until I receive it (with an estimated delivery date of DECEMBER 06), and then return it (of course I'll have to pay for the shipping of the return too) 

I'd understand if the item was already shipped and it was too late to cancel it, but if they probably don't even have it themselves yet, what's the problem with cancelling the order now before they send it?

Link to comment
11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

great I already ordered it from ebay at a much higher cost and the damn seller doesn't want to cancel the order, even though it hasn't even shipped :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

they want me to wait until I receive it (with an estimated delivery date of DECEMBER 06), and then return it (of course I'll have to pay for the shipping of the return too) 

I'd understand if the item was already shipped and it was too late to cancel it, but if they probably don't even have it themselves yet, what's the problem with cancelling the order now before they send it?

You should be able to cancel at least 24hs after you bought it. Have u tried reaching Ebay customer service? 

Link to comment
11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

great I already ordered it from ebay at a much higher cost and the damn seller doesn't want to cancel the order, even though it hasn't even shipped :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

they want me to wait until I receive it (with an estimated delivery date of DECEMBER 06), and then return it (of course I'll have to pay for the shipping of the return too) 

I'd understand if the item was already shipped and it was too late to cancel it, but if they probably don't even have it themselves yet, what's the problem with cancelling the order now before they send it?

Ugh I’m sorry.  You may be getting the version with the Comic Con sticker though, which makes it more valuable.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

You should be able to cancel at least 24hs after you bought it. Have u tried reaching Ebay customer service? 

Thing is it's been already a few days. I'm not used to buying things from ebay. On Amazon you can always cancel if the item hasn't shipped, or at least I've never had any issues, so I've never actually had to return anything, but here it seems like the sellers have the benefit.

I tried messaging them and even went to their forums but everyone is like "it's up to the seller. Shame on you for not thinking it through before buying" 

The illogical part is that the seller told me they would accept my return. I just can't conceive the image of them going to the post office, preparing the package and everything knowing damn well that I'm gonna return it the moment I get it, it's almost evil lol What's the issue with cancelling it now and avoid all of that

5 hours ago, G-unit said:

Ugh I’m sorry.  You may be getting the version with the Comic Con sticker though, which makes it more valuable.

Ugh I really don't care much about that 😆 but oh well :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: the thing is I know I won't even like sell it or something, I'd feel like a scalper if I try to sell it at the same price I paid (plus I've never sold anything online lol) 

Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...