New Britney ‘Funko’ revealed

Slayer

I pre-order it on a website but I paid like 30$ + shipping... 

it's really expansive and more than what it would probably be sold for but with these exclusive you never know if you'll found plenty of them after or if it's gonna be real hard to found and even more expansive... 

I only own the toxic one but this crazy one is too cute to let it go away ! 

15 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

I pre-order it on a website but I paid like 30$ + shipping... 

it's really expansive and more than what it would probably be sold for but with these exclusive you never know if you'll found plenty of them after or if it's gonna be real hard to found and even more expansive... 

I only own the toxic one but this crazy one is too cute to let it go away ! 

which website did you use?

Seems like the pop will be releasing online the next day after the funko yearly event and should be ready for pre order. Hope Britney's funko will be one of them.

Also Britney's bestie, Drew Barrymore will also be attending of the day at event too. Wonder will she be getting a Britney funko.. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Joining the in-person NYCC sales, most of the shared figures should release online on Friday, October 7 at 9 AM (Eastern). There is no lottery this time.

The only difference is that the shared figures have a 2022 Fall Convention Exclusive sticker instead of the official NYCC sticker.

www.popinabox.us and www.popcultcha.com.au are the 2 website that I got most of my Britney funko, so anyone interested can check out these website on 7 Oct (Eastern) if they are available.

On 9/29/2022 at 11:32 PM, Axad said:

Ok I love Britney but I don’t get it when fans buy those stuff I mean aren’t you guys too old for for those kind of things I am not judging I am just curious :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Clearly you are not aware of the "Funko pop" world! The biggest collectors are lika Nerds with +40 yo

Also, I might be wrong but Britney is probably the popstar with most funko pops, which means they sell good! There are a lot of people that don't have not even one!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block